• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally Saw Transformers 3....

22 posts in this topic

Came away with some thoughts

Too long.

Too many humans.

I actually prefer Megan Fox.

Michael Bay/Spielberg must go.

What the hell were his parents in it for?

Free popcorn with a matinee is great.

They need a re-boot/prequel set on Cybertron.

Oh, did I mention too many humans.

I realized they were literally fighting over a box

...at one point in their lives, every guy fights over a box.

badum-bum!

True. I mean, Optimus Prime should have just Arm wrestled Megatron for it.

That's an impressive set of Chew #1's you have there. Just curious: why two 9.9's? Are they different printings or something?

They are the same printing just happen to have two haha.

I was a huge Star Wars fan back in the day. After watching the 3 prequels, I now hate Star Wars.

I was a huge Transformers fan back in the day. After seeing the first movie, I refused to watch anymore.

At least I'm learning...

Ya know, going into these movies.. all I want are giant robots fighting, and there was plenty of that.

are they good movies? absolutely not, but they're fun mindless popcorn fliks.

To me, this is dangerous thinking. Sure, it's giant robots fighting... But movies like Transformers 2 (and now 3) have proven to me that I actually DO need more from a movie than something simple like giant robots punching each other.

To me, this is dangerous thinking. Sure, it's giant robots fighting... But movies like Transformers 2 (and now 3) have proven to me that I actually DO need more from a movie than something simple like giant robots punching each other.

No doubt. I mean, where are the dinosaurs?

and the Constructacons (or any of the gestalts for that matter), Dino-bots, outerspace battles, all the stuff that made Transformers cool. i dont give a rats about Sam Witwickie.

The Constructacons were in Transformers 2 in the desert, they combined to become Devastator in fact.

I was actually rather fond of Transformers 3, it was nice to see the twist Leonard Nimoy spun on his own famous line from Star Trek 2. Just goes to show "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." can be a dangerous sentiment if in the correct context.

lol, all in all, fun movie.