• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What The Hell Is Going On?

485 posts in this topic

High school?!?! I was out of college when that came out!

:o

You're such a pup.

:roflmao: this made reding this all worth while.... me too Medic... well least I should have been in college then :devil:

High school?!?! I was out of college when that came out!

:o

You're such a pup.

:roflmao: this made reding this all worth while.... me too Medic... well least I should have been in college then :devil:

1999? lol

5 years out of college. :(

/feels old.

Part of the whole problem is that all the little warring factions like to make shrouded reference to whatever they're talking about. Maybe doing this makes them feel cool and special because they're the only ones who know the big secrets they post back and forth about. Grow up people, if you've got something to say just say it.

I also can't help but notice that one individual here seems to spend most of his time insulting or trying to provoke people. Yes seanfingh I am talking about you. I don't post a lot on the boards but I do read a good amount of threads and no matter where you pop up nine times out of ten a meltdown ensues. Why? Seriously I'd really like to know. Are you here to talk about and enjoy the hobby or are you striving to be the loudest talker? Some other reason? Let's hear it. Chill the eff out and quit stirring the pot all the time. It's old, tired and worn out. All the insults you think are so witty really aren't and quite frankly I doubt I'm the only one that's bored with your incessant bullying.

rantrant

Why, this is what the hell is going on. This is the answer to your big question.

No, this is the same garbage that goes on here all the time. One person almost brings up a subject but won't come out and say it. Someone else gets defensive or make broad generalizations. The first party pokes the second party with a stick and so it goes with the majority not knowing what is happening.

If you've got a problem with Chandler, come out and say it. Tell us what it is. If you're going to drop hints and allegations, then just go away. The way you're doing it now leads to everyone taking side and further fracturing in this small community.

Chandler, if you're not guilty or don't know what he's talking about, then why are you getting so defensive? If you know what it was and you did it, own up to it. If not, then why fight?

Part of the whole problem is that all the little warring factions like to make shrouded reference to whatever they're talking about. Maybe doing this makes them feel cool and special because they're the only ones who know the big secrets they post back and forth about. Grow up people, if you've got something to say just say it.

I also can't help but notice that one individual here seems to spend most of his time insulting or trying to provoke people. Yes seanfingh I am talking about you. I don't post a lot on the boards but I do read a good amount of threads and no matter where you pop up nine times out of ten a meltdown ensues. Why? Seriously I'd really like to know. Are you here to talk about and enjoy the hobby or are you striving to be the loudest talker? Some other reason? Let's hear it. Chill the eff out and quit stirring the pot all the time. It's old, tired and worn out. All the insults you think are so witty really aren't and quite frankly I doubt I'm the only one that's bored with your incessant bullying.

rantrant

I enjoy it.

rantrant

:o:popcorn:

rantrant

I enjoy it.

I'm sure you do Watson. You seem to be his biggest cheerleader. This is also part of the problem. Why encourage the drama?

rantrant

Wait for it...wait for it :popcorn:

We should start MMA fights at Comic cons ..boardie vs boardie :slapfight:

I do have an open invite for Ed Hannigan s/s (page 2 of the forum now) with deadline for books mid-Sept.

There were several people that PM'd me after the fact when the first one was over---please don't be sad if you miss out a 2nd time. I'm still waiting to hear from you cats, but I'm not chasing you down.

Freshman year of college for me when that was out

miss those days..didn't even know what SS was :kidaround:

I do miss the days when that song was out...

I had possibly the sweetest gig ever. I was a paid chaperone! A friend's sister moved to town and I would go out with her regularly for two reasons. 1. She got home safe. 2. She got home alone. In exchange I could eat out at some of the best restaurants in town, have an occasional drink or cigar, and spend some time with an absolutely gorgeous young lady.

Oh to be young again......

:cloud9:

Why, this is what the hell is going on. This is the answer to your big question.

No, this is the same garbage that goes on here all the time. One person almost brings up a subject but won't come out and say it. Someone else gets defensive or make broad generalizations. The first party pokes the second party with a stick and so it goes with the majority not knowing what is happening.

If you've got a problem with Chandler, come out and say it. Tell us what it is. If you're going to drop hints and allegations, then just go away. The way you're doing it now leads to everyone taking side and further fracturing in this small community.

Chandler, if you're not guilty or don't know what he's talking about, then why are you getting so defensive? If you know what it was and you did it, own up to it. If not, then why fight?

Sides were taken long before anything makes it to the general boards. Ever heard of the Thunderdome? A lot of the half references you see posted here originated in what used to be the witness only posting forum. I assume it's still in existence. I don't know and I don't really care. If you are looking for a grudge free chat board, it isn't going to happen.

rantrant

Who's starting fights? I'm simply stating facts.

rantrant

Who's starting fights? I'm simply stating facts.

Going to set up fights starting with Baltimore--everyone better start bench pressing slabs..I can do 10 slabs on each side

I am totally kidding around lscomics :hi:

rantrant

^^