• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened after Erik proved that theshadowknows and Terence Leder....

80 posts in this topic

You know, I bet it would really interesting to know how many books are getting certified through PGX each month. I understand that in the great scheme of things, our little community here can get a bit insular, so all of the info on PGX doesn't always work its way out into the greater collecting community. So again, I really wonder what sort of impact all of this scandal has actually had on their business.

I wonder that as well.

Usually someone feels very threatened to start attacking in that manner. (shrug)

He knew I was getting close, that's why he did what he did.

B.S. like this is exactly why I am hesitant to post my PGX piece. It's just not worth it.

Scott can vouch for my character and hell, he was around for a lot of this.

Are you still running your mouth?

I can name many boardies to stand up for me.

Actually I'm done just like I said. No need to threaten me again. :hi:

...have the same IP address? The thread disappeared before I saw what happened next. Needless to say, I found that interesting.

That never happened

These aren't the droids I'm looking for?

Usually someone feels very threatened to start attacking in that manner. (shrug)

B.S. like this is exactly why I am hesitant to post my PGX piece. It's just not worth it.

Slander is a pretty serious thing.

I'm a lawyer. You didn't get slandered so stop popping off.

I'm a lawyer. You didn't get slandered so stop popping off.

:D

:/

clearly, Dennis believes his professional reputation, and thus his livelihood, is being placed in jeopardy by Iron Maniac and is therefore - wrongly and in all likelihood strike-worthily - scrambling to find an equally upsetting area to go after.

look, Dennis is not "terence leder." the guy's been pretty forthright with who he is for a while now, and has made some pretty significant inroads into being a contributing member of this community. it's either the longest con in the world, or he's not a scammer. and i dunno, i don't think his story sounds at all farfetched. it's very plausible that he was sold a bill of goods by a POS scam artist and is now paying the price for having done so.

either way, this back and forth between IM and Dennis has crossed from the irritating into the plain stupid. both of you should back off the commentary here about one another and let the rest of us concentrate on trying to expose the ridiculousness of PGX to those who don't know as much as we.

and Ryan Elliott can eat a bag of dix and die in a fire

the shadow knows(Dennis) took a lot of grief when he arrived on the board but down the road I seem to recall him hosting a comic get together for boardies, pictures were posted, at his store. Later, it turned out other forum members knew him and said he is OK. This is from memory so I can't be sure, Can anyone corroborate?

Typing on the Internet isn't slander, it would be libel (thumbs u

clearly, Dennis believes his professional reputation, and thus his livelihood, is being placed in jeopardy by Iron Maniac and is therefore - wrongly and in all likelihood strike-worthily - scrambling to find an equally upsetting area to go after.

look, Dennis is not "terence leder." the guy's been pretty forthright with who he is for a while now, and has made some pretty significant inroads into being a contributing member of this community. it's either the longest con in the world, or he's not a scammer. and i dunno, i don't think his story sounds at all farfetched. it's very plausible that he was sold a bill of goods by a POS scam artist and is now paying the price for having done so.

either way, this back and forth between IM and Dennis has crossed from the irritating into the plain stupid. both of you should back off the commentary here about one another and let the rest of us concentrate on trying to expose the ridiculousness of PGX to those who don't know as much as we.

Youre right Sal.I shouldnt be baited into this back and forth carp.

Typing on the Internet isn't slander, it would be libel (thumbs u

I knew it was one or the other. lol

What the heck is going on..please explain..

Dennis Hooper (theshadowknows) started trolling Erik Garmany (IronManiac) in the CGC/PGX thread. Erik got tired of it and tipped his hand with some of the evidence he kept from the time he was helping PGX with their website and some other stuff. One of the things Erik mentioned was that theshadowknows has the same IP address as Terence Leder and Ryan Elliott. theshadowknows then flipped out, threatened Erik's family, apparently, though the thread got pulled and I missed being able to read that last part before the thread got pulled. Some others who saw it verified it.

theshadowknows is now accusing people of slander, but there does not appear to have been any slander.

That should bring you current. It's your responsibility to keep up from here though. :baiting:

Youre right Sal.I shouldnt be baited into this back and forth carp.

My read was that you were the one who started "this back and forth carp" in that thread.

My read was that you were the one who started "this back and forth carp" in that thread.

It was and I continued to remind him of that as things went along. I would have never even mentioned him had he not trolled me in the first place.

What the heck is going on..please explain..

Dennis Hooper (theshadowknows) started trolling Erik Garmany (IronManiac) in the CGC/PGX thread. Erik got tired of it and tipped his hand with some of the evidence he kept from the time he was helping PGX with their website and some other stuff. One of the things Erik mentioned was that theshadowknows has the same IP address as Terence Leder and Ryan Elliott. theshadowknows then flipped out, threatened Erik's family, apparently, though the thread got pulled and I missed being able to read that last part before the thread got pulled. Some others who saw it verified it.

theshadowknows is now accusing people of slander, but there does not appear to have been any slander.

That should bring you current. It's your responsibility to keep up from here though. :baiting:

Well youre right except the evidence part.And threating his family.

But you are going to have to think what you want.You are friends with IM so off course you will believe the worse.

Hmm proof that TSK threatened someone's family..would be at least some verification of the story. If this thread was pulled had TSK posted said threats he would indeed then be strike worthy right?

I know the last person to threaten to beat my azz/smack me around got a little vacation..

Hmm proof that TSK threatened someone's family..would be at least some verification of the story. If this thread was pulled had TSK posted said threats he would indeed then be strike worthy right?

I know the last person to threaten to beat my azz/smack me around got a little vacation..

:o

Plus how long ago did this stuff get started..I mean TSK has been here since 2007..if he was some sort of shill etc..I would have expected the board to out him long before now..

If this is old hat stuff getting stirred up it may be not valid.

Keep in mind that I do not know any of the players in this personally and I am trying to keep an open mind..so no PM telling me I'm wrong because I am not taking this or that person's side..I just wondered what brought it all on..

and if it is true or no