• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened after Erik proved that theshadowknows and Terence Leder....

80 posts in this topic

Hmm proof that TSK threatened someone's family..would be at least some verification of the story. If this thread was pulled had TSK posted said threats he would indeed then be strike worthy right?

I know the last person to threaten to beat my azz/smack me around got a little vacation..

This is where it's up to the mods to qualify threatening. TSK did bring Iron Maniac's wife and children into it, which crosses a ridiculously serious line. He didn't overtly threaten but I would also immediately assume it was a threat if a someone did that to me. I watched the meltdown.

It is never ever ok to pull family into these arguments. My one person on ignore did that to another member and it was disgusting. It get's real serious real quick, and rightly so.

Kudos to the mods for cleaning up that mess pile within 8 minutes. An example should be made of this type of behavior. A strike for a political post is nothing compared to referencing someones child, IMHO. (shrug)

But posting my personal info is ok?

Hasn't shadow been hounding you when he bring it up on other forums( like STL)? Isn't that indicative of someone with an agenda.? (shrug) Someone that forum hops to quarrel about the issue must have something to conceal.

Really?When was my last post on CC or St Louis?

This was awhile ago. :o

It was just observation.

I don't share his opinion or have anything against you.

Sorry I get a little riled up about the lies.

Have a great holiday Ben :foryou:

Hasn't shadow been hounding you when he bring it up on other forums( like STL)? Isn't that indicative of someone with an agenda.? (shrug) Someone that forum hops to quarrel about the issue must have something to conceal.

Really?When was my last post on CC or St Louis?

This was awhile ago. :o

It was just observation.

I don't share his opinion or have anything against you.

Sorry I get a little riled up about the lies.

Have a great holiday Ben :foryou:

And you too. (thumbs u

F what guys? This thread was on page fifty until Dennis bumped it to the first page a half hour ago. Again I say WTF????

This is not the board meltdown you're looking for.

these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

F what guys? This thread was on page fifty until Dennis bumped it to the first page a half hour ago. Again I say WTF????

Add me to the WTF team. ???

Damn, that makes me a member of Team Clown, Team Bottom person_without_enough_empathy, and now Team WTF. Whew, I'm busy. :ohnoez:

Damn, that makes me a member of Team Clown, Team Bottom person_without_enough_empathy, and now Team WTF. Whew, I'm busy. :ohnoez:

Bring out your dead! (Bong!) Bring out your dead!

This is not the board meltdown you're looking for.

these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

Move along, Move along.

I want Sean to explain what WTF means?!?!?

119345.jpg.1fff5f61ea3c669f2348be187057f1bf.jpg

You have so much team spirit (thumbs u