• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened after Erik proved that theshadowknows and Terence Leder....

80 posts in this topic

I dunno. From what i gather at one time they were all friends/acquaintances. (dennis/terrence/elliot/daniel)

At least shadowknows and career criminal ryan elliot were tight enough to share a computer. (post is from 07)

Yes actually Ryan elliott aws one of the people that used my computer to check email.Did I know he was scamming everyone and his dog?No.A person who you think is your friend or at least think is honest wouldnt pull this *spoon*.I read the pgx scandal boards and told him never to come back.I havent seen him since.

Ask any ebay seller of comics in Eugene if they know Ryan Elliott.Im sure the vast majority will say yes.He is the person who sold(sometimes with a shill) that us 179,amazing spidey 14,those cherrio books,moc 20(?),the dairy mickey mouse mags,and many others.

The address and phone number are where he still lives.His wife is named Robin.And yes they were back yard breeders for a short time.

I find it hard to believe you people cant add it all up.Some restored books were sold by Terence(haha) and paid by mo to Ryan Elliott.Isnt that the smoking gun?

Im going to take a break from these boards and let you think about what ive said.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.Dont waste my time with hello Terence or any of that bs.

Timmy hope you stay out of the well and get a sense of humor.

There was no proof that I saw. They were arguing then shadows brought in iron's family. And then it ended there.

Ah, the classic way to get a thread pulled.

There was no proof that I saw. They were arguing then shadows brought in iron's family. And then it ended there.

Ah, the classic way to get a thread pulled.

Yup, crisis control.

I remember that Erik (ironmaniac) was helping PGX with web stuff a while back and then they had a falling out when Erik got mad at all of the shadiness and scandals that kept cropping up at PGX and with Leder. Sounds like Erik kept some of the evidence. lol

I dunno. From what i gather at one time they were all friends/acquaintances. (dennis/terrence/elliot/daniel)

At least shadowknows and career criminal ryan elliot were tight enough to share a computer. (post is from 07)

Yes actually Ryan elliott aws one of the people that used my computer to check email.Did I know he was scamming everyone and his dog?No.A person who you think is your friend or at least think is honest wouldnt pull this *spoon*.I read the pgx scandal boards and told him never to come back.I havent seen him since.

Ask any ebay seller of comics in Eugene if they know Ryan Elliott.Im sure the vast majority will say yes.He is the person who sold(sometimes with a shill) that us 179,amazing spidey 14,those cherrio books,moc 20(?),the dairy mickey mouse mags,and many others.

The address and phone number are where he still lives.His wife is named Robin.And yes they were back yard breeders for a short time.

I find it hard to believe you people cant add it all up.Some restored books were sold by Terence(haha) and paid by mo to Ryan Elliott.Isnt that the smoking gun?

Im going to take a break from these boards and let you think about what ive said.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.Dont waste my time with hello Terence or any of that bs.

Timmy hope you stay out of the well and get a sense of humor.

Usually someone feels very threatened to start attacking in that manner. (shrug)

He knew I was getting close, that's why he did what he did.

B.S. like this is exactly why I am hesitant to post my PGX piece. It's just not worth it.

Scott can vouch for my character and hell, he was around for a lot of this.

Usually someone feels very threatened to start attacking in that manner. (shrug)

B.S. like this is exactly why I am hesitant to post my PGX piece. It's just not worth it.

It is true on both counts, though I don't know all of the ins and outs. Only that you became increasingly concerned as it became clear that PGX was not the legitimate, scandal-free outfit they pretended to be.

I'm pretty sure that theshadowknows is Dennis not Terrance.

I don't think they are either. BUT their IP addresses do match, of that there is no question. So they shared a computer or at least an internet connection at some point. His lack of an answer as to why is disturbing to say the least.

Are you still running your mouth?

I can name many boardies to stand up for me.

You know, I bet it would really interesting to know how many books are getting certified through PGX each month. I understand that in the great scheme of things, our little community here can get a bit insular, so all of the info on PGX doesn't always work its way out into the greater collecting community. So again, I really wonder what sort of impact all of this scandal has actually had on their business.

I'm pretty sure that theshadowknows is Dennis not Terrance.

I don't think they are either. BUT their IP addresses do match, of that there is no question. So they shared a computer or at least an internet connection at some point. His lack of an answer as to why is disturbing to say the least.

My god you are a one trick pony.

If I was really concerned why not use notmyip.

Give me a break.