• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened after Erik proved that theshadowknows and Terence Leder....

80 posts in this topic

Hmm proof that TSK threatened someone's family..would be at least some verification of the story. If this thread was pulled had TSK posted said threats he would indeed then be strike worthy right?

I know the last person to threaten to beat my azz/smack me around got a little vacation..

This is where it's up to the mods to qualify threatening. TSK did bring Iron Maniac's wife and children into it, which crosses a ridiculously serious line. He didn't overtly threaten but I would also immediately assume it was a threat if a someone did that to me. I watched the meltdown.

It is never ever ok to pull family into these arguments. My one person on ignore did that to another member and it was disgusting. It get's real serious real quick, and rightly so.

Kudos to the mods for cleaning up that mess pile within 8 minutes. An example should be made of this type of behavior. A strike for a political post is nothing compared to referencing someones child, IMHO. (shrug)

...have the same IP address? The thread disappeared before I saw what happened next. Needless to say, I found that interesting.

I never saw that did you?

Did Erik call you to have his back?

A Comics Corral mod lied about my ip address.It was the sister site for the St Louis boards at the time.

Usually someone feels very threatened to start attacking in that manner. (shrug)

He knew I was getting close, that's why he did what he did.

B.S. like this is exactly why I am hesitant to post my PGX piece. It's just not worth it.

Scott can vouch for my character and hell, he was around for a lot of this.

Close to what?And frankly I dont know why you dont post your pgx expose .

I'm pretty sure that theshadowknows is Dennis not Terrance.

I don't think they are either. BUT their IP addresses do match, of that there is no question. So they shared a computer or at least an internet connection at some point. His lack of an answer as to why is disturbing to say the least.

Bs.Just another lie to smear my name.Your buddy at CC did it once .

Hasn't shadow been hounding you when he bring it up on other forums( like STL)? Isn't that indicative of someone with an agenda.? (shrug) Someone that forum hops to quarrel about the issue must have something to conceal.

Really?When was my last post on CC or St Louis?

Usually someone feels very threatened to start attacking in that manner. (shrug)

He knew I was getting close, that's why he did what he did.

B.S. like this is exactly why I am hesitant to post my PGX piece. It's just not worth it.

Scott can vouch for my character and hell, he was around for a lot of this.

Are you still running your mouth?

I can name many boardies to stand up for me.

Actually I'm done just like I said. No need to threaten me again. :hi:

Buh buh

clearly, Dennis believes his professional reputation, and thus his livelihood, is being placed in jeopardy by Iron Maniac and is therefore - wrongly and in all likelihood strike-worthily - scrambling to find an equally upsetting area to go after.

look, Dennis is not "terence leder." the guy's been pretty forthright with who he is for a while now, and has made some pretty significant inroads into being a contributing member of this community. it's either the longest con in the world, or he's not a scammer. and i dunno, i don't think his story sounds at all farfetched. it's very plausible that he was sold a bill of goods by a POS scam artist and is now paying the price for having done so.

either way, this back and forth between IM and Dennis has crossed from the irritating into the plain stupid. both of you should back off the commentary here about one another and let the rest of us concentrate on trying to expose the ridiculousness of PGX to those who don't know as much as we.

and Ryan Elliott can eat a bag of dix and die in a fire

No Sal Im just tired of the lies.They picked the "your ip matched Hitler" because it is impossible to prove either way.

It was proved that a Comics Corral mod lied about my ip address matching a Corral member who turned out to be The Black Hand.

the shadow knows(Dennis) took a lot of grief when he arrived on the board but down the road I seem to recall him hosting a comic get together for boardies, pictures were posted, at his store. Later, it turned out other forum members knew him and said he is OK. This is from memory so I can't be sure, Can anyone corroborate?

Board members meet in Oregon (thumbs u

Hasn't shadow been hounding you when he bring it up on other forums( like STL)? Isn't that indicative of someone with an agenda.? (shrug) Someone that forum hops to quarrel about the issue must have something to conceal.

Really?When was my last post on CC or St Louis?

This was awhile ago. :o

It was just observation.

I don't share his opinion or have anything against you.

What the heck is going on..please explain..

Dennis Hooper (theshadowknows) started trolling Erik Garmany (IronManiac) in the CGC/PGX thread. Erik got tired of it and tipped his hand with some of the evidence he kept from the time he was helping PGX with their website and some other stuff. One of the things Erik mentioned was that theshadowknows has the same IP address as Terence Leder and Ryan Elliott. theshadowknows then flipped out, threatened Erik's family, apparently, though the thread got pulled and I missed being able to read that last part before the thread got pulled. Some others who saw it verified it.

theshadowknows is now accusing people of slander, but there does not appear to have been any slander.

That should bring you current. It's your responsibility to keep up from here though. :baiting:

My ip address never matched.That is just a lie to smear my name.

My read was that you were the one who started "this back and forth carp" in that thread.

It was and I continued to remind him of that as things went along. I would have never even mentioned him had he not trolled me in the first place.

Thought you were leaving.Dont you have some robot anime to play with?