• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WB Green Lantern sequel will be darker & edgier

43 posts in this topic

Now they figure that out, especially after the success of the last Batman movie. :makepoint: Sorry but DC is run by a bunch of m_orons.

I don't think DC has much to do with it.

Well if they don't have final say in the -script and how one of their characters are showcased then they are bigger fools than I thought. (shrug)

DC is owned by Warner. Warner Brothers has final say.

Marvel has a four man creative committee on all the movies. Not my favorite line up with Joe Q and Bendis on it but at least they got their act together. They are owned by Disney so the potential for some real campy movies was there. I don't buy the fact that WB took over the direction of the Lantern movie. I think its just a clear case of what has plagued DC for years, poor management that appears to be going through the motions and collecting pay cheques.

Now they figure that out, especially after the success of the last Batman movie. :makepoint: Sorry but DC is run by a bunch of m_orons.

I don't think DC has much to do with it.

Well if they don't have final say in the -script and how one of their characters are showcased then they are bigger fools than I thought. (shrug)

DC is owned by Warner. Warner Brothers has final say.

Marvel has a four man creative committee on all the movies. Not my favorite line up with Joe Q and Bendis on it but at least they got their act together. They are owned by Disney so the potential for some real campy movies was there. I don't buy the fact that WB took over the direction of the Lantern movie. I think its just a clear case of what has plagued DC for years, poor management that appears to be going through the motions and collecting pay cheques.

I guess if you have to blame someone it would be Geoff Johns. He's a producer on the film, as well as the Chief Creative Officer for Warner Brothers.