• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WB Green Lantern sequel will be darker & edgier

43 posts in this topic

Now they figure that out, especially after the success of the last Batman movie. :makepoint: Sorry but DC is run by a bunch of .
Just get Chris Nolan to run the DC movies.

His Batman movies alone are WAY better than DC movies they released

The Green Lantern movie had all the ingredients (Ryan Reynolds aside) to be a great summer popcorn blockbuster instead it was just meh!

The one thing that it did was leave the door open for much more interesting sequels. If they can get the plot, pacing and people right we could see an interesting next installment.

I'm not holding my breath

Cheers

PCC

Even if the second Movie would be great, Warner has lost so much people with the first Movie, that it will never be the success it could have been if it's really good. GL opened at #5 at the Austrian Box Office after last weekend. It will be a complete disaster in my country.

A few months ago I asked Warner Bros. 2 or 3 times if they would be interested in promoting the movie at the Vienna Comic Convention. They were not interested :screwy:

Now they figure that out, especially after the success of the last Batman movie. :makepoint: Sorry but DC is run by a bunch of m_orons.

lol

Hey Pete. :hi:

Maybe he'll fight boredom in the next installment...with his Power Ring!

Ain't that the truth. lol

where's talk of dumping ryan reynolds? that would help
It would help :)

And get Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan :grin:

Oh and Geoff Johns as writer or co-writer :sumo:

Geoff Johns was part of the problem. Sorry that smoke monster thingie was dumb and if they just left that whole part out the movie woulda been a whole lot better.

Geoff Johns was part of the problem. Sorry that smoke monster thingie was dumb and if they just left that whole part out the movie woulda been a whole lot better.

I think they should have saved Parallax for the sequel.

hell yes +11111111111111111111 to nathan as gl lol:) I can not wait for next season of castle to start :cloud9::luhv: