• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOT a Larson

91 posts in this topic

anybody else look at the ebay ID history?

i'm sure there's a good story there, and i'm sure i don't want to hear it...

User ID Effective Date End Date

preduction May-24-07 Present

nipplestip Apr-20-07 May-24-07

preduction Apr-09-99 Apr-20-07

That is %$#@ing hilarious! It must have seemed like the greatest idea in the world for about a month, until the absinthe wore off and then a major "WTF did I do?!" moment!

I was going to buy the Green Hornet #1 for $75,000, but after seeing the $300 he wants for shipping it, I've decided to pass. :boo:

Yes but.... You but you are turning down $500 in E-Bucks. :baiting:

I was going to buy the Green Hornet #1 for $75,000, but after seeing the $300 he wants for shipping it, I've decided to pass. :boo:

the max is $100. :baiting:

the max is $100. :baiting:

I never knew that. Thank you. I assume that's on a 2% rebate?

A couple of times I bought $4000 items and received a coupon for $160 in E-Bucks purchases but I received the 4% coupon.

They do have double e-bucks for specific items/weekends/days or special coupons, but AFAIK $100 is the max you can get on any item purchase otherwise.

TB wrote:

All of this is creating uncertainty among genuinely interested new buyers.

I can answer all the questions and explain all the uncertainties. I'd like to make CONTACT with any and all collectors who wish to own an original Barks painting.

May I post my eMail address? It's jeffcain104@gmail.com

I have one of the world's major Barks collections. I knew Carl Barks personally from April 1970 onward. My name is listed in the 1981 Fine Art of DD book. I've owned about 20 of his original paintings, and several of his inks from the 40's and 50's. My grandfather bought me 4C #275 "Ancient Persia" at a newstand in May, 1950!!!

TB wrote:

I can answer all the questions and explain all the uncertainties. I'd like to make CONTACT with any and all collectors who wish to own an original Barks painting.

I have one of the world's major Barks collections. I knew Carl Barks personally from April 1970 onward. My name is listed in the 1981 Fine Art of DD book. I've owned about 20 of his original paintings, and several of his inks from the 40's and 50's. My grandfather bought me 4C #275 "Ancient Persia" at a newstand in May, 1950!!!

Is your ebay user id preduction?

TB wrote:

This is jeffmcain from eBay, not Theo.

TB wrote:

This is jeffmcain from eBay, not Theo.

Thanks! (thumbs u