• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Troy's Feedback thread.

51 posts in this topic

I can't even begin to tell you how awesome Troy is. I've bought from him multiple times now and he is both generous and a great communicator. You can't go wrong working with this man! :thumbsup:

I Just got a raw book and a great deal on a Sig series slab from Troy.

He managed to ship them from the USA, to the UK, in bomb proof packaging in 10 days, all the while keeping the shipping cost to a minimum.

Totally awesome (worship)(worship)(worship)

Thanks Troy

I've had an absolutely awesome experience buying from Troy.

Firstly, Troy was incredibly flexible with the entire process. I started out interested in a few raw books... ended up adding to the order over the process of months and getting quite the package delivered!

Troy packed the books exceptionally well. The outer box went through the ringer as part of the journey from Troy's place to mine in Australia. But the books were in perfect condition inside.

Troy's wife included a little gift for me - some of her amazing artwork - that will take a key position in "Dan Land".

End result - I got some awesome books at fantastic prices... and I got to engage with Troy in some fantastic comic-chat along the way. He's a top bloke and a gent.

I thoroughly recommend buying from Troy. I'm definitely going to keep at it. :)