• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

I really enjoy getting this kind of PM. "donna i'll put a bullet in your head" Really? At what point do the moderators review registration before accepting someone as a member here?

So did you get this PM out of the blue? If it is Harold Fuller, can you post a follow-up on everything that happened after the 2008 incident in which he tried to scam you for $4,000 (for a box that was supposed to contain Batman #1 but turned out to be empty) and you ended up getting your money back after alerting authorities? What else happened -- was he ever criminally charged?

I still have not excluded my earlier intuitive thought of comicdonna's 1st post on my CAL's COLUMN thread...

It ticked off a former ebay Chat Boardie who LOVE Stu Cathell and those of his ilk in a major way. Similar to lifers in prison form the clique to harrass the white collar elites who will be out in 6 months...

CAL originally from eBay to CGC to ???

You have gone beyond talking about people making threats and are now talking about people who don't submit/sell CGC comics being banned from the site.

if we get CGC comics as gifts does that give us the in??

If we have comic books burned to a crisp and melty CGC holders do we get a pass??

Wait Dupont do you have books ..I will lend you one of mine..you are good I want you around..

it has happened..it's the Calapocaflypse

be afraid ..

How did Alleybat threatening Mike boil down into this??

You have gone beyond talking about people making threats and are now talking about people who don't submit/sell CGC comics being banned from the site.

Let me cut and paste the segue from my post earlier:

But I am not here to hijack my friend's Thread with MY agenda(s), which are NEVER hidden. I am here on comicdona's Thread to show my total loyalty and support, and to LINK these thoughts from everyone concerned as the collective, that something HAS to be done.

Now please state your side. I stated mine.

CAL drawing the lines in the sand...

you're not chasing or baiting here, right?

you have not posted on all my recent Comics General Threads, have you?

Aren't you a Stu Cathell anti-CGCer???

CAL asking easy Q's for now...

Edited by Calamerica

How did Alleybat threatening Mike boil down into this??

I guess some people think if your comics are slabbed you can't be a troll.

OK let me try ONE MORE TIME:

If you THREATEN others, you need to be kicked off. period.

I maintain my position that the threat(s) have all stemmed from the anti-CGCers' stance from the eBay Chats of years past. PM them privately, exchange phone numbers, they will tell you. Don't take my word for it.

CAL losing patience with those who cannot comprehend

Edited by Calamerica

The Boards should be open to THOSE WHO PURCHASE( send submissions in) THE PRODUCT - not this other way around that those who DO NOT NOR EVER INTEND TO SUBMIT shoudl be allowed on a Forum.
This is the relevant part of your post Cal. This has nothing to do with harassing posts. It has to do with what kind of container our comics are in. By the way, Alleybats Batman comic was in a CGC slab. I don't see what it has to do with anything. People should be judged by their behavior and not what they collect. I spend money here just like everyone else. I like to think I have useful information here and there to share as well. How am I less of a legitimate member here than you?

Are you accusing me of being a shill now? You are insane.

I was simply stating earlier that a member who was given a vacation NOT you was only suspended for threatening me personally and giving me his personal info phone number etc..and threats. I was supporting Comicdonna as having had this happen it is bad and unfair..

it is an Alleybat problem..my problem was most likely NOT alleybat since the person who threatened me has came back from his vacation and still posts he was (as some have told me ) most likely highly intoxicated when he made his threats..

I never said anything about you..As I told someone else this week..everything on the internet is not always about YOU

NOT*SURE* who has already had to prove herself to CGC as far as her identity..and survived the slings and arrows..

and loves 99% of the community here and thinks they are getting a bad rap..

If there is some sort of anti cgc protesting group of people with signs chaining themselves to raw books lest they be slabbed..I have never seen them at a comic con..but if people chose to read there book rather than slabbing that is entirely up to them.

I currently have very few comic books like Comicdonna my house burned down but I did not think to grab my books..but I was gifted CGC books afterwards by a very generous member of this very community..

Sure I may have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor that does not appeal to everyone..and if you don't get it fine..

but you are getting riled up unreasonably..

isn't it still your birthday? have a piece of cake or something and chillax..

I have seen you and you do not look shilly at all..there are several members of the board that will attest to that fact ..I know also for a fact your name is NOT Stu..

I really enjoy getting this kind of PM. "donna i'll put a bullet in your head" Really? At what point do the moderators review registration before accepting someone as a member here?

So did you get this PM out of the blue? If it is Harold Fuller, can you post a follow-up on everything that happened after the 2008 incident in which he tried to scam you for $4,000 (for a box that was supposed to contain Batman #1 but turned out to be empty) and you ended up getting your money back after alerting authorities? What else happened -- was he ever criminally charged?

Now that is a good question..if it is this harold guy who has been popping up repeatedly in different guises has criminal charges been brought..was there any justice served on him???

OK this is 2nd and last time I am going to do this:

If you see who I was responding to:

I was responding to *Not*Sure*.

It was a separate issue and she handled her reply to me rather well.

She and I have had a round or two, but I cannot recall her ever really getting out-of-line. Point is she may never subscribe to the CAL's Column, but she won't be crazy enough to do what I am riled up about.

So go back to that post, and see who I was replying to. Many threads get posted and the poster cannot see other posts; thus not a straight line conversation. A Memento non-linear discussion as it were.

CAL the movie fan

Dupont it's my fault I changed my pic to one of my mother in law in her memory since she passed away Tuesday (RIP Mama Stringer) the new look has confused everyone

Edited by Not*Sure*

it's my fault I changed my pic to one of my mother in law in her memory since she passed away Tuesday (RIP Mama Stringer) the new look has confused everyone

No that is a noble gesture. Might be a good thing to keep.

Just a passing thought CAL

For the newbs like myself, why is this guy such a douchenozzle?

Obviously he has issues but was there some falling out or deal gone bad or something? What's the backstory with this douchenozzle???

For the record mike, i don't get threatening ones but for some reason he always likes to pm me with each new shill account (shrug)

It all started with this sales thread....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2415936&fpart=1

How many wife beaters and pairs of FUBU jeans can $4,000 buy?

I was simply stating earlier that a member who was given a vacation NOT you was only suspended for threatening me personally and giving me his personal info phone number etc..and threats. I was supporting Comicdonna as having had this happen it is bad and unfair..

it is an Alleybat problem..my problem was most likely NOT alleybat since the person who threatened me has came back from his vacation and still posts he was (as some have told me ) most likely highly intoxicated when he made his threats..

I never said anything about you..As I told someone else this week..everything on the internet is not always about YOU

NOT*SURE* who has already had to prove herself to CGC as far as her identity..and survived the slings and arrows..

and loves 99% of the community here and thinks they are getting a bad rap..

If there is some sort of anti cgc protesting group of people with signs chaining themselves to raw books lest they be slabbed..I have never seen them at a comic con..but if people chose to read there book rather than slabbing that is entirely up to them.

I currently have very few comic books like Comicdonna my house burned down but I did not think to grab my books..but I was gifted CGC books afterwards by a very generous member of this very community..

Sure I may have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor that does not appeal to everyone..and if you don't get it fine..

but you are getting riled up unreasonably..

isn't it still your birthday? have a piece of cake or something and chillax..

It was imagemask. :gossip:

I outed him for you. :foryou: