• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

I'm going to leave it at this...

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument.

Fact is...guys like you who hide behind computer screens can't see the forest for the trees.

You attack the very people who actually try to make this community a true community. Instead of going after the real problems of this board you go after people who actually contribute and try to enjoy this place.

It's a sport to you and to F_T and others to attack those who didn't happen to join the forum before 2010.

You can try to attack me on things like changing my post to make it more clear or other superfluous innocuous and benign issues.

I happen to know the answer already. Because you are so inept in your own little lives that the only thing that makes you feel better is to attack others. To try and find every minute detail that could make someone look bad...you get off on it.

That to me is pathetic.

So go on....focus on other issues that have nothing to do with the fact Comicdonna had his life threatened. That's not important...what's important is that I changed a few words in my post to make it more clear so fools like you don't try to attack me for it.

Newer members have to walk on egg shells in this place every time they post something because the lame post nazi's like yourself have to jump all over them for it.

I feel sad for people like you. Get a life and focus on what is important in this forum. Attacking others for innocent mistakes is beyond lame. It just shows how sad you are.

woman_crying_m.jpg

Oh that's right you "happen to know some police officers who are close friends."

Maybe you can tell them a bunch of "Nazi's" on a comics board are being mean to you :ohnoez:

Yep, stop posting pics of your mom after she gave birth to you. It's really not a nice image of her.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Wound up much?

I'm going to leave it at this...

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument.

Fact is...guys like you who hide behind computer screens can't see the forest for the trees.

You attack the very people who actually try to make this community a true community. Instead of going after the real problems of this board you go after people who actually contribute and try to enjoy this place.

It's a sport to you and to F_T and others to attack those who didn't happen to join the forum before 2010.

You can try to attack me on things like changing my post to make it more clear or other superfluous innocuous and benign issues.

I happen to know the answer already. Because you are so inept in your own little lives that the only thing that makes you feel better is to attack others. To try and find every minute detail that could make someone look bad...you get off on it.

That to me is pathetic.

So go on....focus on other issues that have nothing to do with the fact Comicdonna had his life threatened. That's not important...what's important is that I changed a few words in my post to make it more clear so fools like you don't try to attack me for it.

Newer members have to walk on egg shells in this place every time they post something because the lame post nazi's like yourself have to jump all over them for it.

I feel sad for people like you. Get a life and focus on what is important in this forum. Attacking others for innocent mistakes is beyond lame. It just shows how sad you are.

woman_crying_m.jpg

Oh that's right you "happen to know some police officers who are close friends."

Maybe you can tell them a bunch of "Nazi's" on a comics board are being mean to you :ohnoez:

Yep, stop posting pics of your mom after she gave birth to you. It's really not a nice image of her.

Well, thanks for the positive contribution. :eyeroll:

Wow, so that's what this thread has degrade to? You making mom type jokes? Are you serious?

Oh now I've taken it too low into the gutter?

I'm attacked for some ridiculous (and mind you innocent) edit in my post and somehow I'm a drama queen, etc?

Where the EFF are any of you guys discussing the matter at hand? A forum member's life was threatened. That is where my head is at.

All this other BS is just that BS. Cal's agenda? Who cares? I edited my post to make it more clear I meant Cal...who cares? None of it means anything except to a few lonely post count junkies on this forum who like to think they are better than everyone else because they happened to join the forum years ago and have a post count to prove it. It's all nonsense.

I won't sit back and be attacked for nothing. Whenever someone stands up to bullies on this forum and calls them out on it...suddenly they are drama queens or cry babies.

Well, I've had enough. I'll stoop down to the level that I see here on a daily basis if that's what it takes.

And, as someone who actually thinks this forum has a lot of good to offer...it's too often guys like some in this thread turn it into arguing and bickering. I can only imagine what their home lives are like.

Pathetic really.

And if my life was threatened, I would be quite happy if someone on the forum offered to help me with some law enforcement officers. But hey, that's just me.

Wow, so that's what this thread has degrade to? You making mom type jokes? Are you serious?

I'm attacked for some ridiculous (and mind you innocent) edit in my post and somehow I'm a drama queen, etc?

Where the EFF are any of you guys discussing the matter at hand? A forum member's life was threatened. That is where my head is at.

All this other BS is just that BS. Cal's agenda? Who cares? I edited my post to make it more clear I meant Cal...who cares? None of it means anything except to a few lonely post count junkies on this forum who like to think they are better than everyone else because they happened to join the forum years ago and have a post count to prove it. It's all nonsense.

I won't sit back and be attacked for nothing. Whenever someone stands up to bullies on this forum and calls them out on it...suddenly they are drama queens or cry babies.

Well, I've had enough. I'll stoop down to the level that I see here on a daily basis if that's what it takes.

And, as someone who actually thinks this forum has a lot of good to offer...it's too often guys like some in this thread turn it into arguing and bickering. I can only imagine what their home lives are like.

Pathetic really.

And if my life was threatened, I would be quite happy if someone on the forum offered to help me with some law enforcement officers. But hey, that's just me.

I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt after our last dust up, but you've shown the entire board that you are no better than the lowest level of conversation on these boards, which at times can be admittedly very low.

lol Oh yes, altruistic superhero Mark must stand up for all the downtrodden and berated on these boards. Spare me. :eyeroll: If you have so much issue with all the drama, as you obviously do, then leave. :hi:

Okay, I ask you then, what can I do about it? One d-bag threatens violence against a well liked board member. It sucks, It's uncalled for. It's way over the line. What the bloody can I do about it? Form a posse and bring him back for a proper lynching, old west style? You tell me hotshot, what can I do?

Pathetic really.

Wow get real Harold is a little punk and would run from the first person that confronted him! He has sent me a PM before and I just laughed at him and he went away, how many times have he sent threatening PM's to people

Pathetic really.

I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt after our last dust up, but you've shown the entire board that you are no better than the lowest level of conversation on these boards, which at times can be admittedly very low.

lol Oh yes, altruistic superhero Mark must stand up for all the downtrodden and berated on these boards. Spare me. :eyeroll: If you have so much issue with all the drama, as you obviously do, then leave. :hi:

Okay, I ask you then, what can I do about it? One d-bag threatens violence against a well liked board member. It sucks, It's uncalled for. It's way over the line. What the bloody can I do about it? Form a posse and bring him back for a proper lynching, old west style? You tell me hotshot, what can I do?

You've given me the benefit of the doubt? :roflmao: I don't care about what you have to give or what you think. The faster you learn that...perhaps you'll put me on ignore and then we can move on.

Also, I'm not going anywhere. People like you aren't going to drive me away just because you say so. Again, who are you? Nobody to me. :hi:

And you think I am someone on this forum who brings the level of conversation to the lowest common denominator? That's laughable. Really laughable.

Fact is, guys like you and others are just old dogs who think you own this place. You don't. You never will and it's time you get over the fact that your little clique is also filled with lots of other members who don't give a mess about you or your clique.

I certainly don't.

And you ask what can you do about ComicDonna being threatened? For one, you could keep the discussion focused on that topic rather than join in on some bandwagon of attacking me. But, guys like you are like sharks....see blood and join in the frenzy. Rather than be mature and say...you know...i'll not join in on that issue...i'll contribute something positive.

But, that's beyond your control. You've proven that time after time. Let's all attack the newer member. That's fun. Oh ComicDonna we can't do anything about your life being threatened but it sure is fun posting negative things about newbs.

Again, you're a tool (edited because I felt like it) and I stand behind that.

So stick that in your holier than thou pipe and puff away.

Edited by Mark 1

Pathetic really.

Wow get real Harold is a little punk and would run from the first person that confronted him! He has sent me a PM before and I just laughed at him and he went away, how many times have he sent threatening PM's to people

Apparently it meant something to Mike or he wouldn't have posted this thread alerting us that it happened.

Just because you feel it's not anything meaningful or actually going to happen doesn't mean someone else shouldn't be concerned.

Edited by Mark 1

And you ask what can you do about ComicDonna being threatened? For one, you could keep the discussion focused on that topic rather than join in on some bandwagon of attacking me. But, guys like you are like sharks....see blood and join in the frenzy. Rather than be mature and say...you know...i'll not join in on that issue...i'll contribute something positive.

Rather than be mature? Contribute something positive? Just like you were with that mom comment? Shine on you crazy diamond? (thumbs u lol

I just sent myself the following PM:

put a bullet in your head

Not a threat, just a simple reminder for later..

Then your screen name would be appropriate.

lol (thumbs u

That is so F-ing funny amongst all this rediculousness. :roflmao:

You've given me the benefit of the doubt? :roflmao: I don't care about what you have to give or what you think. The faster you learn that...perhaps you'll put me on ignore and then we can move on.

I actually considered that. I'm no longer considering it. :)