• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

All this is nothing... Let us not forget the time Hammer/Daniel Dupcak/robojo33/comic-keys offered to fly a Greatly Distinguished and Now-Long Departed forumite to New York City, buy him a steak dinner, then murder him with his bare hands afterward.

he offered me the same with a limo pick up at the airport for a $50K fist to fist match. :acclaim:

All this is nothing... Let us not forget the time Hammer/Daniel Dupcak/robojo33/comic-keys offered to fly a Greatly Distinguished and Now-Long Departed forumite to New York City, buy him a steak dinner, then murder him with his bare hands afterward.

he offered me the same with a limo pick up at the airport for a $50K fist to fist match. :acclaim:

Under a bridge, money in a suitcase and you had to wear your Prada loafers...ahhh good times :cloud9:

Hey flaming.. You get a clue

I meant cal

Then quote/reply to the right person you are referring to...you replied to Flaming Telepath not Calamerica.

And also edited his post after the event. :gossip:

:roflmao:

What kind of man tries to hide his mistakes instead of admitting to them.

I meant cal

Then quote/reply to the right person you are referring to...you replied to Flaming Telepath not Calamerica.

WOW people are in a fighting mood today.

I didnt quote him did I? No

I just hit the reply button

Some guys here just like to attack people for any reason even if it's uncalled for...just because...

Edited by Mark 1

I meant cal

I meant cal

But you didn't say that, did you?

You've just gone back and edited your post...but fortunately I'd quoted the original.

I'm going to leave it at this...

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument. I don't read every little thing that spews out of your head onto this computer screen.

Fact is...guys like you who hide behind computer screens can't see the forest for the trees.

You attack the very people who actually try to make this community a true community. Instead of going after the real problems of this board you go after people who actually contribute and try to enjoy this place.

It's a sport to you and to F_T and others to attack those who didn't happen to join the forum before 2010.

You can try to attack me on things like changing my post to make it more clear or other superfluous innocuous and benign issues.

Why not focus your detective skills and huge amounts of time spending on this forum to actually do something positive? You have the post count to prove you like being here...how about showing it instead of trying to make others feel like lesser members?

I happen to know the answer already. Because you are so inept in your own little lives that the only thing that makes you feel better is to attack others. To try and find every minute detail that could make someone look bad...you get off on it.

That to me is pathetic.

So go on....focus on other issues that have nothing to do with the fact Comicdonna had his life threatened. That's not important...what's important is that I changed a few words in my post to make it more clear so fools like you don't try to attack me for it.

Newer members have to walk on egg shells in this place every time they post something because the lame post nazi's like yourself have to jump all over them for it.

I feel sad for people like you. Get a life and focus on what is important in this forum. Attacking others for innocent mistakes is beyond lame. It just shows how sad you are.

Again, ComicDonna...I would be concerned if that happened to me and I'm willing to help you anyway I can to try and find that scuzz.

Edited by Mark 1

I meant cal

I meant cal

But you didn't say that, did you?

You've just gone back and edited your post...but fortunately I'd quoted the original.

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument. I don't read every little thing that spews out of your head onto this computer screen.

Fact is...guys like you who hide behind computer screens can't see the forest for the trees.

You attack the very people who actually try to make this community a true community. Instead of going after the real problems of this board you go after people who actually contribute and try to enjoy this place.

It's a sport to you and to F_T and others to attack those who didn't happen to join the forum before 2010.

You can try to attack me on things like changing my post to make it more clear or other superfluous innocuous and benign issues.

Why not focus your detective skills and huge amounts of time spending on this forum to actually do something positive? You have the post count to prove you like being here...how about showing it instead of trying to make others feel like lesser members?

I happen to know the answer already. Because you are so inept in your own little lives that the only thing that makes you feel better is to attack others. To try and find every minute detail that could make someone look bad...you get off on it.

That to me is pathetic.

So go on....focus on other issues that have nothing to do with the fact Comicdonna had his life threatened. That's not important...what's important is that I changed a few words in my post to make it more clear so fools like you don't try to attack me for it.

Newer members have to walk on egg shells in this place every time they post something because the lame post nazi's like yourself have to jump all over them for it.

I feel sad for people like you. Get a life and focus on what is important in this forum. Attacking others for innocent mistakes is beyond lame. It just shows how sad you are.

Again, ComicDonna...I would be concerned if that happened to me and I'm willing to help you anyway I can to try and find that scuzz.

FDQ quote of the MONTH

drama_queen.jpg

Edited by 8milemax

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument.

That to me is pathetic.

woman_crying_m.jpg

Oh that's right you "happen to know some police officers who are close friends."

Maybe you can tell them a bunch of "Nazi's" on a comics board are being mean to you :ohnoez:

I changed it before I even saw FT or your idiotic posts trying to cause an argument.

That to me is pathetic.

woman_crying_m.jpg

Oh that's right you "happen to know some police officers who are close friends."

Maybe you can tell them a bunch of "Nazi's" on a comics board are being mean to you :ohnoez:

Yep, stop posting pics of your mom after she gave birth to you. It's really not a nice image of her.

That to me is pathetic.

woman_crying_m.jpg

Yep, stop posting pics of your mom after she gave birth to you. It's really not a nice image of her.

50414_35938268055_1674_n.jpg