• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

machine to press comics

82 posts in this topic

just notice a big time comic dealer bought one on ebay.. im just curious :whistle:

Do you have a link? I'd like to know who to avoid.

I really can't as he is very active on the boards...

What a shame. Hopefully this big time dealer will disclose that he is manipulating books that he sells.

just notice a big time comic dealer bought one on ebay.. im just curious :whistle:

What a shame. Hopefully this big time dealer will disclose that he is manipulating books that he sells.

Yeah. Now that it's scientifically proven that it improves the structure of the book.

Yeah. Now that it's scientifically proven that it improves the structure of the book.

:applause:

It's still restoration in my eyes.

I have a dry mount press iPad two-in-one.

Why dont you turn it into a Human Cent-Ipad. :idea: That way you would never have to feed your pressing monkeys again...

I've gotta room full of them working around the clock. I figure eventually an Action 1 in high grade will come outta there.

2265649466_e8a5269d68.jpg

The percentage of books pressed color-touched has to be through the roof, pressing color touching is a huge part of this hobby. No use in being mad about it.

The "I give up" view?

2265649466_e8a5269d68.jpg

weak.jpg

The percentage of books pressed color-touched has to be through the roof, pressing color touching is a huge part of this hobby. No use in being mad about it.

Huh

Thats why I only purchase slabbed comics.

But... there's no use in being mad about it.

Huh

Thats why I only purchase slabbed comics.

But... there's no use in being mad about it.

Two different monsters.

Huh

Thats why I only purchase slabbed (pressed) comics.

Fixed! (thumbs u

I have no problem with your inquiry; I only wish to observe that this thread reminds me of all those "Hey, can someone give me GPA on Hulk 181 in 9.6" threads.

Some information this hobby isn't swift to share.

Year average: $4,086 90-day average $3,929 Last sale: $4,000 Jul-2011