• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS ASM #1 CGC 2.0 off white and X-Men #1 CGC 1.5 off white

54 posts in this topic

Sold ok thanks. can you send me an email at Jaylitz@aol.com and we can work out the details please?

One seller. Two buyers.

Buyer A signals he wants it, but seller misses it. Seller sees Buyer B and agrees to sell it to him. Buyer A should be out of luck, not Buyer B.

Seller didn't say I'll sell to the first one who contacts me, he said deal to Filter.

End of story. [/quote

Again disapointing for buyer B since it says he (Seller) is sending him a way of paying for the item! The only diffrence between my handshake and anothers confirmed buy is That I keep my handshake no matter the consequences!You are on a live board here and anything you say on it is the rules especially when there were no given rules to take place in this matter in the first place and the rules are being made and then somehow altered!Just sayin!

David

Davidking623

Wow. AnkurJ and Filter81 are taking the high road and a buncha crybabies want to bicker about unwritten rules?

+1

It could get ugly, Filter decided to let it slide. Why should we, as outsiders, try to create some drama that isn't there.

And to say AnkurJ would be furious if it happened to him is pure speculation at best.

Wow. AnkurJ and Filter81 are taking the high road and a buncha crybabies want to bicker about unwritten rules?

+1

It could get ugly, Filter decided to let it slide. Why should we, as outsiders, try to create some drama that isn't there.

And to say AnkurJ would be furious if it happened to him is pure speculation at best.

I made it based on his actions. He knew he lost the deal by saying "damn" because filter beat him to it but proceeded to be a swindler through email. Oh well, doesn't matter because I'm just an outsider looking in. Doesn't matter. I'm done commenting.

You have all lost focus....we should really be focusing on what is best for the comic books. Therefore, I will be working with all parties involved to negotiate equitable shared custody and depending on whether the ASM #1 is restored or not, I may suggest supervised visitation. The X-Men #1 has already expressed interest in spending summers with Filter 81 pending the installation of a pool and cabana.

:jokealert:

You have all lost focus....we should really be focusing on what is best for the comic books. Therefore, I will be working with all parties involved to negotiate equitable shared custody and depending on whether the ASM #1 is restored or not, I may suggest supervised visitation. The X-Men #1 has already expressed interest in spending summers with Filter 81 pending the installation of a pool and cabana.

:jokealert:

I believe the comics books are the future...treat them well and let them lead the way.

Hey Guys,

This is my fault since I really didn't set enough ground rules or really take the time to read the sellers rules before I posted the sale. I usually only post in the Comic art section and things seem to be a little different there.

** I apologize to everyone involved for any hard feelings.**

Adam/Filter81 did email me and told me "no hard feelings" and I really appreciate that. I will try harder to abide by the forum rules next time I sell any comics here. Sincerely,

Jay

If you sold the books to the first person to unconditionally agree to buy them you did the right thing. Regardless of how that contact was made (thumbs u

Give them...a sense....of pride!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE! Yall such a lovely audience give yourself a round of applause!

sexual-chocolate.jpg

Seriously people, lets kill this thread shall we? :taptaptap:

Give it up, for Jackson Height's own, Mr. Randy Watson!! :lol:

Why does anyone care to argue the point back and forth other than the seller and the two buyers? As a seller, I would have done the same thing even if a PM/e-mail came in only seconds prior to the I'll take it sign. First come first served is a common practice for many sellers, but who cares what I think, it only matters what this seller had in his mind when listing these, but it sounds reasonable to me.

I know, lets do what a wise king once said and cut both comics in two and give each of them half. First guy that says WAIT No No give it to the other guy rather than cut it in two gets to keep them! Ha ha :roflmao: sorry, the argument dialogue from all those who want to force their opinions on others was getting laughable, so I decided to lighten the mood.

My respect goes to Seller and both buyers for having cool heads, nice to see good people treat each other with respect and understanding and not blow something little up all over the board. (thumbs u

Why does anyone care to argue the point back and forth other than the seller and the two buyers? As a seller, I would have done the same thing even if a PM/e-mail came in only seconds prior to the I'll take it sign. First come first served is a common practice for many sellers, but who cares what I think, it only matters what this seller had in his mind when listing these, but it sounds reasonable to me.

I know, lets do what a wise king once said and cut both comics in two and give each of them half. First guy that says WAIT No No give it to the other guy rather than cut it in two gets to keep them! Ha ha :roflmao: sorry, the argument dialogue from all those who want to force their opinions on others was getting laughable, so I decided to lighten the mood.

My respect goes to Seller and both buyers for having cool heads, nice to see good people treat each other with respect and understanding and not blow something little up all over the board. (thumbs u

You'll need to cut the book in half horizontally (which given the alternative is the only fair cut, orthogonally-speaking) o/wise the person getting the right-hand side on a vertical cut has loose pages which could well get disassembled while the left-hand recipient has a fully bound half-book... (:

Why does anyone resurrect a thread that's three weeks old and where there's no dramatic outcome other than some healthy discussion? :shrug: :makepoint:

It could have been a year old and I would have still given props to the buyers and seller for having cool heads after just stumbling upon it. Besides, that cut them both in half story came to me when I read the thread and just had to share. ;)