• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drive by posting. Subject? Pressing disclosure.

45 posts in this topic

[based on a conversation I had in Chicago.]

I now believe that advocating for disclosure of pressing and public debates about pressing was a mistake. With exceptions, all it did was make everybody want to press books.

Enjoy. I won't be here most of tomorrow.

I now believe that advocating for disclosure of pressing and public debates about pressing was a mistake. With exceptions, all it did was make everybody want to press books.

:popcorn:

Your NOD card just burst into flames. :flamed:

Not everybody

You're right. More that was known, the more those who wanted to ride the wave joined in...

Almost like those who didn't try crack, tried ir once, and rode the euphoria...

Jim