• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest for possible GA / SA sales thread

32 posts in this topic

I can't wait to see these books as much as everyone else, but this should have been posted in the announcement thread. Someone correct me if I am out of line...

I don't sell very often, therefore i was unsure where the 'appropriate' place was to put a pre-emptive GA/SA sales thread; however, i do believe, based on the responses, that placement of this was ... acceptable. Again, apologizes to all .... :blush:

I can't wait to see these books as much as everyone else, but this should have been posted in the announcement thread. Someone correct me if I am out of line...

I don't sell very often, therefore i was unsure where the 'appropriate' place was to put a pre-emptive GA/SA sales thread; however, i do believe, based on the responses, that placement of this was ... acceptable. Again, apologizes to all .... :blush:

Good enough for me brother. (thumbs u Let's see some books. :popcorn:

Just make sure you declare bidding rules like; first :takeit: get it.

No need to worry about that ... i've participated in enough selling / buying threads to know that i get my butt kicked if the thread is posted via the wrong format ...

I'll take the Tales to Astonish, Whiz and Smash if the price is right. :takeit:

Not for sale yet. Patience Obi-wan, patience ... ;)

You know I'm thinking even Obi-wan would have started to sway by now..... :lol: