• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Rupp has awakened to find some of the best pics ever. Even my lady Teri made it to one even if she was getting Cained by Dean :)

My apologies to all for passing out last night like a lazy biiatch. That 4:30AM weight training with a side of yoga, then a quick breakfast of 4 eggs with double bacon with Pop Rupp, then a 35 minute drive to the college for 7 hours of PT classes plus at least 3 hours daily of bullshattin' will wear a man down.

The contest is still wang to wang close with Boscoe in the lead by a mere one wang. Detroit Mike has been known to toss "wang to the wind on the tail end" so he cannot be doubted when it comes to bringing the wang to win.

Newcomer Baz could surprise us all and have his wang explode in the coming hours all over the bed known as Clooneython. A strong showing his first time out... besting the last contest entry by Clooneython regular Shaven Kev by an already astonishing amount of votes.

I'm in the process of updating the thread for the last big hurrah today so we can close this sucker down on time tonight.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Pretty sure this thread has been caught up and updated. I'm sure I made a mistake or two here and there... but it will all work out to where everyone has a smile on their face :)

Not to much gawd awful room to move on such cheap ... but I'll get started at

[font:Impact] 20% OFF WHATS LEFT ! [/font]

for everyone! Please help ole Rupp out by posting " at 20% off" with your :takeit: . And if you can, list a page number that I can go to and update the post quicker too. Mucho thank ye.

Well not everyone as you all remember that Boscoe, Baz, Detroit Mike and chrisskiba all get 50% because they played along instead of sitting back and not playing along :grin:

Sure would like to break 200 pages and it just be sale after sale after sale :)

:takeit: @50%

FANTASTIC FOUR / SPIDERMAN TPB - $4

GENERATION X: THE ORIGIN OF... TPB - $6

MISTER MIRACLE # 18 - $3

WOLVERINE CLASSIC VOL. 2 - $4

WOLVERINE CLASSIC VOL. 3 - $4

BATMAN MOVIE SOUVENIR MAGAZINE - FREE WITH NEXT PURCHASE FREE

FLAIRPRINT CABLE OVERSIZED CARD - $1

TODD BORENSTEIN'S VISION OF CURVES II - $4

TODD BORENSTEIN'S VISION OF CURVES 3 - $4

FANTASTIC FOUR: FLESH & STONE TPB - $4

FANTASTIC FOUR: INTO THE BREACH TPB - $4

HALLOWEEN: THE FIRST DEATH OF LAURIE STRODE # 1 - $2

SPIDER-MAN VISIONARIES John Romtia TPB $4

BETA SEXUS # 1 - $5

SPIDER-MAN / BLACK CAT TPB - $5 (if you have another, id like one for me and one for a gift to someone)

MARK SILVESTRI MARVEL LEGENDS: WOLVERINE - TPB - $5

X-23 - TPB - $5

CAPTAIN AMERICA: TO SERVE AND PROTECT - TPB

THUNDERBOLTS VOL. 1 TPB - $5

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS: WOLVERINE TPB -

Oh and Chris... do you want all these or were you just joshin'. Let me know so I can update. Some are gone already tho since you was slow as stuck to the side of a open glue bottle. :)

The Clooneython HOORAY FOR BOOBIES Contest is still going strong until 11:59PM EST TONIGHT!

You gots to vote so one of these losers can win!

Who gets the slab, who gets the slag and who gets the shaft is totally up to YOU!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5052275&fpart=147

pg #39- punisher #71-73 :takeit: - actually took them some time ago but they weren't crossed off

They were marked off at the picture sir around 12 noon today. That recap don't help us at all :) I will mark it off tho.

AMERICAN VAMPIRE # 1 - $3

I've got FOUR COPIES at $3 each.

sold two copies to Detroit Mike at 50% off

sold one copy to Baz at 50% off

sold one copy to SnakeEyes at full price cause he blows at da photoshop

Page 169

@20% Off

:takeit: last copy

two + one + one = four... sorry sir but you're buying empty air here :grin:

AMERICAN VAMPIRE # 1 - $3

I've got FOUR COPIES at $3 each.

sold two copies to Detroit Mike at 50% off

sold one copy to Baz at 50% off

sold one copy to SnakeEyes at full price cause he blows at da photoshop

Page 169

@20% Off

:takeit: last copy

two + one + one = four... sorry sir but you're buying empty air here :grin:

d'oh!! i didn't even catch Detroit Mike bought 2 copies..my bad yo!