• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BALTIMORE...and "A Date With Judy"

46 posts in this topic

lol I didn't think about that when I first saw it, but you're right lol lol lol

The thing about the mermaid is, I am sure someone had to

carry her around. Powder room visits. Dinner. etc.

Man, what a nice assignment that would have been.

What is the best Con to attend, within driving distance of Cincinnati or Columbus, Ohio? Besides Mid-Ohio Con?

Very nice meeting you and Judy this past weekend.

Looks like you both had a blast.

:headbang:

Same here, brother. I wish I'd been able to carry on a better conversation....but that many cool books in one spot puts me into this "deer caught in the headlights" mode as my old buddy Leo ( R.I.P.) used to tease me about lol GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The thing about the mermaid is, I am sure someone had to carry her around. Powder room visits. Dinner. etc.

Man, what a nice assignment that would have been.

What is the best Con to attend, within driving distance of Cincinnati or Columbus, Ohio? Besides Mid-Ohio Con?

She was even prettier in person.....but couldn't speak a word of English. We had to talk to her through an interpreter. GOD BLESS...

P.S. Though not driving distance.....we want to make Chicago most of all. Judy lived up that way and has friends she really wants to see again....

Saturday night we ate at Ruby Tuesday's and went to sleep.....woke up at 4 A.M. and stared out the window and looked at books until time to hit the awesome Bob Evan's for Breakfast. There was NO line on Sunday and we retrieved our Stan Lee tickets and got in another LONG line that moved surprisingly quick. People were getting all sorts of things signed....although Stan said his contract wouldn't allow him to sign one of Judy's breasts.A disabled young man in a wheel chair was allowed to move to the front of the line.Things I saw signed were Masterworks, X-Men 1's, FF 48's, and an original Spider-Man Sunday with the Wedding episode.We chose a Hulk 6, ASM 6, and FF 11. Judy was so starstruck by Stan she forgot to request a first page signature and he put it on the cover. She's way too cool to show her disappointment. We'll probably sell it or trade it. I gave her my ASM 6, as I should have warned her,...Stan was so cool and ful of smiles, as always. Judy lost her wristband for entry and Awesome Dale Roberts gave her a vendor Badge. GOD BLESS...

BC18.jpg

BC15.jpg

HULK6-1.jpg

STAN LEE, THE METAL MASTER! :whee:

Great report, Jimjum.