• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's CLINK marketing in absentia- August auction

122 posts in this topic

I got this one! :banana:

RADED5462011613_16949.jpg

And then I woke up.... :sorry:

WOW! Congrats! :applause:

Dammit man!! I didnt see that you were just joking under the pic! (tsk)

I have a feeling im going to be a whiner tonight :sorry:

We'll see in a couple hours :wishluck:

There are some great SA books in this auction. This would have been a good week for me to win the lottery!

Dang!

I missed a couple early Avengers getting outbid on 1 and i got the rainbow wheel of death on my Apple and couldnt get the bid in on another. I REALLY wanted that one :sorry:

I still won these though so i'm really, REALLY psyched, especially the #16. Now i have 10-20 and im down to needing 5 issues to have 10-100 down :banana:

aveng13.jpg

aveng16.jpg

I have a regular 9.6 39 but ive been getting as many Peds as i can lately. This went INSANELY cheap and i was so pissed about missing the 26, i put in a thrill bid :blush:

aveng39.jpg

aveng18.jpg

Spideys didn't do too well...at least mine didn't. I may be through with ComicLink in the near future, as this has been a rather long string of semi-disappointing results for me.

I picked up this one. A lot of the spideys had bad centering in this auction and the prices went accordingly. The ASM 100 was a nice copy and sold for a bit more than the last few.

RADBAF372011718_105331.jpg

Dang!

I missed a couple early Avengers getting outbid on 1 and i got the rainbow wheel of death on my Apple and couldnt get the bid in on another. I REALLY wanted that one :sorry:

I still won these though so i'm really, REALLY psyched, especially the #16. Now i have 10-20 and im down to needing 5 issues to have 10-100 down :banana:

aveng13.jpg

aveng16.jpg

I have a regular 9.6 39 but ive been getting as many Peds as i can lately. This went INSANELY cheap and i was so pissed about missing the 26, i put in a thrill bid :blush:

aveng39.jpg

aveng18.jpg

Absolutely KILLER books!!! :o:applause::headbang: The #13 + 16 look close to perfect. :cloud9:

aveng18.jpg

All great books, Jason. But the #18 is extra sweet.

That's my old copy. I guess the previous owner thought it was time to let it go. I thought that book was a hair away from a 9.8 myself. It's killer.

Thanks!

I still have a TON of work to do to get close to your Avengers registry (worship)

I'm REALLY happy with the 13,16 and 18! All 3 look very nice for the grade IMO and they're all almost perfectly centered :cloud9: Those were also the last 3 in the teens I needed. 21,26,48,62 and 75 are all I need to finish off 10-100+ now :banana: