• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which site would you consider #1 for buying CGC books

Which site is #1 for buying CGC books  

555 members have voted

1. 1. Which site is #1 for buying CGC books

201 posts in this topic

I buy from all of those(except for one which i will NEVER buy from)

spill the beans already. :popcorn:

Pedigree ?

No, although being a Florida resident, i dont buy from them nearly as much as the others. I HATE getting hit with the 6.5% sales tax in addition to whatever i buy. No fault of theirs but it still sucks.

Picked the wrong dealer but I always thought WorldWide consistently has a great selection and seems to be priced very reasonably.

yep. i picked WWC too since there are two which i'm banned from. lol:acclaim:

It would have to be Metro/Comic Connect and ComicLink. The others don't give a mess. Plus, who isn't banned from Clink? At this point it's passé. (shrug)

How do you get banned? Badmouthing them on here?

Heritage- because of the enormous scans

Sometimes too much detail isn't necessarily a good thing.

This makes no sense, nor does your concern over the buyer's premium. For the former, more information is always better than less. For the latter, it makes no difference whatsoever to buyers.

+1

And the massive archive.

i nearly went back and edited my post but knew someone would come along and add this (thumbs u

the BP that heritage charges is a deal breaker, that's why i like comic connect too. just sayin'.

+1

And the massive archive.

i nearly went back and edited my post but knew someone would come along and add this (thumbs u

the BP that heritage charges is a deal breaker, that's why i like comic connect too. just sayin'.

how does this make any sense? the max you want to pay for a book is $100, you bid $83.68.

how does this make any sense? the max you want to pay for a book is $100, you bid $83.68.

your logic doesn't make sense. when you see what the book is at, and then you see the BP, that's money you're spending for just bidding on the book. greed is not good all the time, they're making money from the seller and the buyer. eff that!

+1

And the massive archive.

And I quote:

"BP - Buyer's Premium

A "Buyer's Premium" is charged in addition to the successful bid according to the rate defined in our terms and conditions."

+1

And the massive archive.

Stop it with the logic. You're wasting pixels.