• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

24 posts in this topic

One of the Holy Grail Marvel Super Keys! Introduction of Captain America to Marvel Comics! Beautiful High Grade 7.0, sharp and attractive with OW to White pgs! Probably one of the top 2 or 3 hottest books in the market right now.

GPA tracking, last sale in this grade $1,950, Average last 3 months sales on several books was $1,742 and rising extremely fast with the Avengers movie the next blockbuster to hit! Blue chip investment, first $1,575 offer (plus cheapest actual shipping) to post :takeit: gets it. CGC Slab in perfect condition.

Ebay Powerseller with 12 year perfect history/feedback on many many expensive keys over the years! Several past buyers have finally convinced me to sell some of my books on the CGC boards so you can likely expect some more amazing Key books to soon follow. :headbang:

114912.jpg.181c4b0b9206e6339fb55e3ad3a12dfa.jpg

114913.jpg.f6545f929d2be47d0e8a1c59733e0dfe.jpg

Yes, that's what I get for staying up so late to post this. But on a side note, I agree this is a way better cover than #1 and The Avengers really weren't the Avengers until Captain America came along, so sure you can say this is their first real issue! ;) ha ha

Yes, that's what I get for staying up so late to post this. But on a side note, I agree this is a way better cover than #1 and The Avengers really weren't the Avengers until Captain America came along, so sure you can say this is their first real issue! ;) ha ha

captain america ftw

Come on, guys.

#4 is the real first issue. :baiting:

and the better cover (thumbs u

i can't stand the cover, CA face looks like a old man, and thor just looks like a faery. :screwy:

:gossip: You should hear what they say about you.

Come on, guys.

#4 is the real first issue. :baiting:

and the better cover (thumbs u

i can't stand the cover, CA face looks like a old man, and thor just looks like a faery. :screwy:

:gossip: You should hear what they say about you.

don't hate me because i'm beautiful. :acclaim:

One of the Holy Grail Marvel Super Keys! Introduction of Captain America to Marvel Comics! Beautiful High Grade 7.0, sharp and attractive with OW to White pgs! Probably one of the top 2 or 3 hottest books in the market right now.

GPA tracking, last sale in this grade $1,950, Average last 3 months sales on several books was $1,742 and rising extremely fast with the Avengers movie the next blockbuster to hit! Blue chip investment, first $1,575 offer (plus cheapest actual shipping) to post :takeit: gets it. CGC Slab in perfect condition.

My ebay username is anythingbox. Ebay Powerseller with 12 year perfect history/feedback on many many expensive keys over the years! Several past buyers have finally convinced me to sell some of my books on the CGC boards so you can likely expect some more amazing Key books to soon follow. :headbang:

:takeit: