• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

Glad others have received their books. Still no idea where my Fast Track Economy book is and no response at all in two weeks when I was told they were "looking", despite requests for an update. I'm pretty sure my book will turn up eventually, but makes me wonder why I paid for Fast Track and even more perplexing that no one seems to be able to tell me exactly where my book is.

Glad others have received their books. Still no idea where my Fast Track Economy book is and no response at all in two weeks when I was told they were "looking", despite requests for an update. I'm pretty sure my book will turn up eventually, but makes me wonder why I paid for Fast Track and even more perplexing that no one seems to be able to tell me exactly where my book is.

+1

I'm right with you brother...

and even more perplexing that no one seems to be able to tell me exactly where my book is.

Michael you were told your book was at CGC. We also told you that we may have misfiled your invoice number in our office after the book had been submitted to CGC. But all books were submitted to CGC.

Hell,I'm still waiting for my books from NYCC :ohnoez:

Sarah we gave you your invoice numbers. You are more then welcome to contact Joe Pierson regarding when your books were entered into the CGC system. Joe Pierson had a horrendous job of inputting thousands of books for the signature series program submitted at the NYCC into the CGC system. A little patience goes a long way.

+1

James what books you waiting on? We are not aware that you are witing on anything. If so please e-mil us.

Guys we are doing the best we can. Unfortunately we have no control over how long it takes Joe Pierson to input books into the system and no control over how long it takes CGC to grade books. Like us, they are doing the best they can.

DWC are good people. The amount of work they put in is pretty serious but the CGC turnaround times probably have alot to do with it. Not to mention the switched invoice numbers by CGC.

Now that con season is over, the wait is going to seem like forever.

So here, :banana: watch the banana

and even more perplexing that no one seems to be able to tell me exactly where my book is.

Michael you were told your book was at CGC. We also told you that we may have misfiled your invoice number in our office after the book had been submitted to CGC. But all books were submitted to CGC.

Sarah we gave you your invoice numbers. You are more then welcome to contact Joe Pierson regarding when your books were entered into the CGC system. Joe Pierson had a horrendous job of inputting thousands of books for the signature series program submitted at the NYCC into the CGC system. A little patience goes a long way.

+1

James what books you waiting on? We are not aware that you are witing on anything. If so please e-mil us.

Guys we are doing the best we can. Unfortunately we have no control over how long it takes Joe Pierson to input books into the system and no control over how long it takes CGC to grade books. Like us, they are doing the best they can.

I didn't know I could do that hm

Thanks Chandler :)

+1

I can't speak for the others, but I most assuredly was NOT told that. It is not accurate or honest to publicly say that you've given me information that you haven't to spin this more favorably for yourself. If it was a mixup at your office, fine, but please don't make inaccurate statements about me.

+1

nice job throwing Joe under the bus. I'm sure this whole thread is his fault. Funny he hasn't had any trouble imputing my books in a very timely manner.

+1

nice job throwing Joe under the bus. I'm sure this whole thread is his fault. Funny he hasn't had any trouble imputing my books in a very timely manner.

What has he been imputing about your books? That is scandalous. Scandalous, I say!

My transactions with DWC have had there issues. I'll just say I can relate to the OP on a lot of points.

(shrug)

Don't live in denial any longer....point to the part of the doll where Joe touched you. :baiting: