• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

and even more perplexing that no one seems to be able to tell me exactly where my book is.

Michael you were told your book was at CGC. We also told you that we may have misfiled your invoice number in our office after the book had been submitted to CGC. But all books were submitted to CGC.

Hell,I'm still waiting for my books from NYCC :ohnoez:

Sarah we gave you your invoice numbers. You are more then welcome to contact Joe Pierson regarding when your books were entered into the CGC system. Joe Pierson had a horrendous job of inputting thousands of books for the signature series program submitted at the NYCC into the CGC system. A little patience goes a long way.

+1

I'm right with you brother...

James what books you waiting on? We are not aware that you are witing on anything. If so please e-mil us.

Guys we are doing the best we can. Unfortunately we have no control over how long it takes Joe Pierson to input books into the system and no control over how long it takes CGC to grade books. Like us, they are doing the best they can.

nice job throwing Joe under the bus. I'm sure this whole thread is his fault. Funny he hasn't had any trouble imputing my books in a very timely manner.

What has he been imputing about your books? That is scandalous. Scandalous, I say!

auto correct slipped that one past me.

Guys we are doing the best we can. Unfortunately we have no control over how long it takes Joe Pierson to input books into the system and no control over how long it takes CGC to grade books. Like us, they are doing the best they can.

Sounds like you need some extra help...I'm available and willing to travel...have current passport to boot ;)

+1

I'm right with you brother...

James what books you waiting on? We are not aware that you are witing on anything. If so please e-mil us.

I received my books today.

im still waiting on info on the submission to baltimore... still havent heard back from sharon/chandler about if they found my books, i hope they did

I got my Baltimore books back a few weeks ago. Yours should show up very soon :wishluck:

i hope so, ive been emailing them about it, im still waiting for a reply on the status

I just wanted to say that I had quite a few questions about Stan Lee's upcoming signing in New Orleans and that I just spent a significant amount of time with Chandler on the phone- he could not have been more patient or transparent about the process.

I am aware of the significant delays in current turn around times, and I look forward to a good signing experience.

(thumbs u

I just wanted to say that I had quite a few questions about Stan Lee's upcoming signing in New Orleans and that I just spent a significant amount of time with Chandler on the phone- he could not have been more patient or transparent about the process.

I am aware of the significant delays in current turn around times, and I look forward to a good signing experience.

(thumbs u

So they were communicative and helpful on the front end? Good. Hopefully, things go just as well after they have your books and money.