• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

lol

Only on these Boards could someone get cracked on for selling their own books. That is so awesome. He did two copies of the same book, I would assume he was going to move the extra one anyway.

Dear CGC Boards, sometimes I also do extra copies of books that I get SS'd to defray some of the costs. Please absolve me of my sins. I, too, am a sinner. I need to be purged.

:cry:

+1

+2

Dear CGC Boards, sometimes I also do extra copies of books that I get SS'd to defray some of the costs. Please absolve me of my sins. I, too, am a sinner. I need to be purged.

This post made my day. Period

lol

Only on these Boards could someone get cracked on for selling their own books. That is so awesome. He did two copies of the same book, I would assume he was going to move the extra one anyway.

:cry:

whip.gifwhip.gif

pray.gif

Torture_Rack.jpg

My moderns from NYCC are in encapsulation and should ship this week, probably 3 more weeks on my economies, still waiting for my McFarlane modern grade from the November signing. Will be a happy man when they get here, but no worries with DWC :)

It's January,and I'm still waiting for my books from DWC :taptaptap:

My question to you all is, we submitted the books from NYCC and the McFarlane signing right after the signing/show. So what else can we do to get the books to you any faster. We can't make CGC grade any faster. So if we can't control how fast CGC grades then what can we do to satisfy you the customers? We are open to constructive suggestons.