• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Awesome TV series collections

36 posts in this topic

twin peaks is good but so is the fugitve with david jansen.....excellent series! acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Is the Fugitive on DVD? One of the best series ever and so forgotten (so few people even realize how much the Deadman storyline ripped off the series). One of my 3 or 4 favorite shows, along with the Rockford Files (much of the same creative team). The Fugitive was great--gave you a real sense of how people lived in this country in the '60's outside the big cities and burbs. And great scenery--much of it was shot on location and outdoors--there's a great Wash. DC episode that is unreal.

Speaking of shows that deserve a DVD collection--the Rockford Files. Anyone else a fan.

You guys forgot Married with Children Season 1 & 2 thumbsup2.gif

yes...and im still trying to forget them thank you very much! gossip.gif

JK! I loved the series when it first ran...seen all of them, Ed O'Neil is great! thumbsup2.gif

I love DVD! Some people spend their cash on high grade keys, I spend it on DVDs.

I hear that! It's a worse addiction than comics.....

Some recent series DVDs that I've enjoyed:

Lost in Space Season One

Space Ghost Coast to Coast Vol 1

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol 1

Bu11sh1t

Firefly

Speed Racer Vol 1

A series DVD that should be avoided at all costs:

The Golden Years - 80s Stephen King series that's absolutely horrible. Couldn't get past the third episode.

Jim

I can watch that Aqua Teen Hunger Force allll day! ROFL! The "Moononites" are the BEST!

And I would have to add the "Clerks" animated series to the list. It's SO freaking funny!!