• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got a complaint from GACollectibles today........

37 posts in this topic

Andy called and complained to me for a half hour that he nothing to complain about when he received his order.

Oh the things dealers/business owners have to deal with.

Jeff

I have several spare complaints that he has made about me that you are welcome to borrow.

Andy called and complained to me for a half hour that he nothing to complain about when he received his order.

Jeff

When there is nothing to complain about, complain about nothing. Remember

the customer is always right handed.

Jeff

He's a nut and a fruitcake, I would ban him from buying from you in the future, who the hell does he think he is...Golden Age collectables from Seattle or something ? :screwy:

Jeff

Sounds to me you need a corporate sponsored seminar in, preferably, an exotic location with sandy beaches and pina coladas, to better undertand how you can increase customer satisfaction!