• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

A story, then a poll.

I sell item A to person A for a very cheap price. Person A emails me and asks to send Item A to a person B because he has flipped said item. I have already sent item A to person A. The person B that bought item A from Person A now buys an item B from me. I ask person A if I can send item B item to person A to save person B some money on international shipping. I am a little perturbed at person A for flagrantly flipping first item , but hold to my part of bargain. Person A says no, it would be easier if I ship item B to person B. I email person A some of my basic thoughts on how this situation has played out, and am told I can go to place H.

Choose 1

Since FCM did just as Peter (Silver Surfer) & I predicted I will go ahead & post my last PM to Peter on this matter:

lol lol lol lol

I hope it all turns out okay & the poster ends-up in your hands.

But listen, if you want to go back to him & proceed as he suggests, then I won't mind & will refund your money.

I suggest that only because you're behaving reasonably & normally & professionally & friendly. I don't think it is the fair thing to do because I don't think anything done to this point has been unfair.

FCM reacted to my request to ship to you directly in what I can only describe as weird.

Sure, my request was unusual but I see the Boards as kinda loosey goosey easy does it we're all just having a good time sorta community of nerds type deal. Also, we're only talking about a $15 item for him (true, @@ for us).

To review:

1) I bought the item per routine.

2) A few days later you PM from out of nowhere & make an offer.

3) Then you bid against yourself before I even say no to your offer.

4) I accept.

5) I ask FCM to ship directly.

Where is the foul?

Sheesh.

First FCM was greedy in his ire. Now he is spiteful against me.

lol lol lol lol

This would be a fun Comics General Classic Crybaby Thread. :devil: