• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

I tried to stay out of this as best I could [although this thread has all the making of a classic], I just want my poster. :sorry:

I wanted the same poster until I saw Tupenny nab it.

What does that mean????

:o

Why is FCM really pizzed? Silver Surfer & I wouldn't tell him how much Silver Surfer wanted to pay me for the $15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

FCM just as I mentioned in my PM, I practically begged Tup to take the poster off his hands but what I paid for it is not relevant. If I saw your sales thread when you first posted it for sale I wouldn't have hesitated for a second to snatch it up so I'm not sure what your gripe is with Tup if all he asked you to do is ship the poster directly to me? (shrug)

I should be in bed.

Nigh night FCM.

You'll never know the millions & millions Silver Surfer paid me for that poster.

But you'll always have this thread.

You know I love you Mr. Conan, but I would say getting a seller to ship something you already flipped for profit to the new buyer may not be the most tactful way to get a deal done.

If it were me, I wouldn't care; if my price is met on an item and I'm paid for it, I don't really care what the buyer does with it, subsequently. But I can also see how this would annoy FCM.

You know I love you Mr. Conan, but I would say getting a seller to ship something you already flipped for profit to the new buyer may not be the most tactful way to get a deal done.

If it were me, I wouldn't care; if my price is met on an item and I'm paid for it, I don't really care what the buyer does with it, subsequently. But I can also see how this would annoy FCM.

I asked Silver Surfer to start a 3-way PM with FCM & for Silver Surfer to make the direct ship request himself.

I was at the airport waiting on my family to arrive from DC. They had just flown in & out of a hurricane after coming in from Vienna.

I tried to stay out of this as best I could [although this thread has all the making of a classic], I just want my poster. :sorry:

Is this about that AWESOME beta ray bill poster? I would have KILLED to have seen that 1st! That thing was SWEET (worship)

I don't understand this thread at all but whatever it tales to get THAT poster is worth it imo (thumbs u

lol

Well, I think it is supercool. I've never seen it before. If you want it for yourself then I hope you're happy. If you want it for resale then I hope you make some profit.

You can have it for @@@. PM fatcomicmafia & me in a 3-way PM & ask him to ship to you rather than me, okay?

Just sent FCM a PM, not sure if were copied with it [never did one of these before]. Also, send me your Paypal email and add in shipping to Canada and I will send you funds asap.

Have a good weekend.

Peter. (thumbs u

Perhaps but is "flagrant flipping" really what happened here, I don't think so. And again we are talking about an item that costs more to ship than what it sold for.

Duplicity is the insulting part.