• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

Why is FCM really pizzed? Silver Surfer & I wouldn't tell him how much Silver Surfer wanted to pay me for the $15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

$15 poster.

So there were four posters?

There was a 3-way PM started by Silver Surfer at my request to discuss the shipping issue.

All was transparent on its face but for the resale price.

And that was only because we didn't know if the book was shipped to Tup yet or not. Time for a new poll.

As I said to you this morning, I have my doubts he shipped to me & I fully expect to refund your money (& eat the money I paid to him as a loss).

We predicted this thread & were correct, after all.

:(

There was a 3-way PM started by Silver Surfer at my request to discuss the shipping issue.

All was transparent on its face but for the resale price.

And that was only because we didn't know if the book was shipped to Tup yet or not. Time for a new poll.

As I said to you this morning, I have my doubts he shipped to me & I fully expect to refund your money (& eat the money I paid to him as a loss).

We predicted this thread & were correct, after all.

:(

Also, let's not forget that I did inquire/buy the Iron Man poster from him at the same time so the question about having the Thor poster shipped directly to me was a valid one. Would have been nice if everyone was given the full story instead of FCM starting a thread and then taking off.

Also, he privately offered to you to cancel my transaction with him & unilaterally refund my money & then transact with you directly.

There's more.

Did he really want to start this thread?

We have a saying in the states, you people up there may have never heard. It goes like this "adding insult to injury". and I believe the Captain hit it on the head. Resell the stupid thing no problem, make money no problem, sell it to a Canadian (borderline no problem), tell me you just made a profit on something you don't even have in hand and ask me to ship it to save you the trouble, maybe therein the problem lies. It's really quite easy.

We don't have insults, or injuries for that matter. That's why I love Canada. Also, we can't add.

I hope this thread is just a warm up for the Friday thread. That day's been weaksauce for months.

I'm 2 hours past bedtime. I'll be here all frickin week.

Also, he privately offered to you to cancel my transaction with him & unilaterally refund my money & then transact with you directly.

There's more.

Um, this now makes it look like 2 of the 3 of you are being a in this situation.

This makes it sound like he wanted to help out Silver Surfer and just send the dang thing to him at the price he was offering instead of being your drop shipper.

Think about it, if this all comes down to not making any money and helping out a fellow board member then why did you not just do this?

There's more.

Um, this now makes it look like 2 of the 3 of you are being a in this situation.

This makes it sound like he wanted to help out Silver Surfer and just send the dang thing to him at the price he was offering instead of being your drop shipper.

Think about it, if this all comes down to not making any money and helping out a fellow board member then why did you not just do this?

The way I'm reading it is he wanted to get the price paid BY Silver Surfer...not "help him out" hm

There's more.

Motivated by spite no less. Sorry I don't operate that way, I made an offer to Tup and I stuck to it. If I was to participate in such douchebaggery then I would really be a as you put it.

I offered to do just that with SS. See my post way back in the thread.

However, FCM offered to SS that deal after he said the item had already shipped to me.

What do you make of that?

I offered to do just that with SS. See my post way back in the thread.

However, FCM offered to SS that deal after he said the item had already shipped to me.

What do you make of that?

dum Dum DUMMMMMMM.

(now go to bed)