• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLIPTASTIC! A Tale of Woe, Intrigue, and Duplicity NOW with easy tabs!!

F. face or Hot place.  

429 members have voted

1. 1. F. face or Hot place.

569 posts in this topic

I offered to do just that with SS. See my post way back in the thread.

However, FCM offered to SS that deal after he said the item had already shipped to me.

What do you make of that?

dum Dum DUMMMMMMM.

(now go to bed)

You handle the rest of this for me, Nate.

If you have any trouble just reply 'go to hell.'

Also, he privately offered to you to cancel my transaction with him & unilaterally refund my money & then transact with you directly.

There's more.

Did he really want to start this thread?

Um, this now makes it look like 2 of the 3 of you are being a in this situation.

This makes it sound like he wanted to help out Silver Surfer and just send the dang thing to him at the price he was offering instead of being your drop shipper.

Think about it, if this all comes down to not making any money and helping out a fellow board member then why did you not just do this?

Motivated by spite no less. Sorry I don't operate that way, I made an offer to Tup and I stuck to it. If I was to participate in such douchebaggery then I would really be a as you put it.

You are the 1 out of the 3 that didn't do anything wrong in my eyes if this played out that the OP was going to just sell it directly to you. Sorry if that read differently.

Now if the OP was trying to cancel the original transaction and then sell directly to you for what you offered Tup then the OP is the person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, but how is this possible if the OP doesn't know what you offered Tup. So either OP was going to sell to you at his original asking price, or things are not getting explained clearly at all.

Now the OP at this point may have been pissed and just wanted to reneg on the whole deal or by saying he will sell directly to Silver Surfer he ment just that.

So, why did you tell him to go to H if he wanted to ship the second item to you for you to be the shipper of combined items to Surfer?

I told Surfer I wanted to 'end my dealings with him.'

There was good reason not to have continued contacts.

Wow. This is a lot of posts of much ado about nothing:

1) FCM -- you are blowing things out of proportion. This isn't that big of a deal. Yes, Bill flipped the poster. Bill probably shouldn't have asked you to ship an item that he flipped directly to another buyer. It was probably innocent. Slightly bad form. But worthy of this or some sort of attempt at public shaming? No. You may be right, but this is ultimately the wrong way to resolve it.

2) Bill -- I know you didn't mean anything by this and it's your right to flip the item -- but should you have asked the guy you bought the item from -- and made money on him instantaneously, to ship an item directly for you -- and not even consider how he might have felt? I think it was an unintentional mistake that is getting blown out of proportion, but nonetheless, I think it's something that can cause bad feelings, but in reality, this thread seems like a totally unnecessary attempt at resolution.

3) SS -- Pretty sure there's no way you could be seen at fault. You wanted an item, you made an aggressive offer. Kudos for getting the item.

I offered to do just that with SS. See my post way back in the thread.

However, FCM offered to SS that deal after he said the item had already shipped to me.

What do you make of that?

dum Dum DUMMMMMMM.

(now go to bed)

You handle the rest of this for me, Nate.

If you have any trouble just reply 'go to hell.'

:roflmao:

You heard the man, go to hell.

Now get off my lawn, you crazy kids.

(don't tell Penny, but I'm right behind him)

Wow. This is a lot of posts of much ado about nothing:

1) FCM -- you are blowing things out of proportion. This isn't that big of a deal. Yes, Bill flipped the poster. Bill probably shouldn't have asked you to ship an item that he flipped directly to the seller. It was probably innocent. Slightly bad form. But worthy of this or some sort of attempt at public shaming? No. You may be right, but this is ultimately the wrong way to resolve it.

2) Bill -- I know you didn't mean anything by this and it's your right to flip the item -- but should you have asked the guy you bought the item from -- and made money on him instantaneously, to ship an item directly for you -- and not even consider how he might have felt? I think it was an unintentional mistake that is getting blown out of proportion, but nonetheless, I think it's something that can cause bad feelings, but in reality, this thread seems like a totally unnecessary attempt at resolution.

3) SS -- Pretty sure there's no way you could be seen at fault. You wanted an item, you made an aggressive offer. Kudos for getting the item.

:applause:

I hope this thread is just a warm up for the Friday thread. That day's been weaksauce for months.

I'm 2 hours past bedtime. I'll be here all frickin week.

duty_calls.png

Brian,

Don't forget, here is the original PM I copied FCM and Tup with:

Hey FCM,

Tup has be gracious enough to sell me the Thor poster so I've copied this PM to him as well. Also, I want that Iron Man poster if its still available so you can bill me [with shipping to Canada] in a separate PM and I will send you the cash.

Bill thanks again!

Group shipping would have been nice but I paid FCM over $20 just to have the Iron Man poster shipped to me directly.

It is clear at this point the poster is pure evil and needs to be disposed of so that it doesn't split up the rest of humanity. This could start WWIII if we are not careful.

Whoever has the poster currently please PM me for an address to have it properly disposed of.

Brian,

Don't forget, here is the original PM I copied FCM and Tup with:

Hey FCM,

Tup has be gracious enough to sell me the Thor poster so I've copied this PM to him as well. Also, I want that Iron Man poster if its still available so you can bill me [with shipping to Canada] in a separate PM and I will send you the cash.

Bill thanks again!

Group shipping would have been nice but I paid FCM over $20 just to have the Iron Man poster shipped to me directly.

I understand. That being said, while you may have alerted him to the fact that poster had been flipped, in the end, the request was made by the person receiving the additional cash. With that said, as I mentioned, this is a whole lot of nonsense for no reason.

The bottom line is, it may have been a little out of form, but this thread is now a bunch of posts that is nothing more than an attempt to gain public approval through an attempt at shaming. And it's unfair on balance.