• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Mechanika

173 posts in this topic

I just want to show off my Lady Mechanika collection..

http://spotted13.blogspot.com/2012/03/everything-i-have-lady-mechanika.html

Nice collection! I didn't know how many prints of each issue were out there. doh!

Holy carp! No wonder he's so slow on putting out new issues. There's no need when you're rolling in dough from all the prints. Regardless, I still love this book. lol

Ordered two copies of the #0 Wondercon Variant from aspenstore.com. They arrived today and one is a 9.6/9.8(9.6 easy, soft 9.8 possibly) and the other is a solid 9.8.

I know there were issues at the con with the print run, but the two books I got were great looking books.

Thought you all might like to know, if you wanted to take a chance.

Ordered two copies of the #0 Wondercon Variant from aspenstore.com. They arrived today and one is a 9.6/9.8(9.6 easy, soft 9.8 possibly) and the other is a solid 9.8.

I know there were issues at the con with the print run, but the two books I got were great looking books.

I'd love to see pics of the front and back of the solid 9.8. Every copy I saw had a weird depression bottom right front cover as well as color breaks on the back spine, some front.

If you got one with minimal issues then you hit the lottery since I looked through 750-800 copies over the con weekend. I know there was 1 or 2 boxes not at the con held back for aspen store sales.

Then again I'm really hard on the quality of books I pull. lol

It's possible I missed something beachbum, I've sent books in I was positive were 9.8's only to get a 9.6 from some minir non color breaker I missed on the back cover. I'm going to check it out again once I get a chance, now that I know what the specific issues were.

I'll post again with an update after I get the chance.

I'd love to see pics of the front and back of the solid 9.8. Every copy I saw had a weird depression bottom right front cover as well as color breaks on the back spine, some front.

If you got one with minimal issues then you hit the lottery since I looked through 750-800 copies over the con weekend. I know there was 1 or 2 boxes not at the con held back for aspen store sales.

Then again I'm really hard on the quality of books I pull. lol

Speaking of which .. um ... Dre?

Yeah, I apologize Dre. I took another look at the book. I had to hold it at about eye level and let the light catch it just right, but there is a flaw about halfway up the spine on the back.

Looks like a 9.6 after all.

You didn't even see my book and you could grade it better than me...lol.

Oh, well, took a chance and didn't pay off. I'll be looking for the sales thread with the 9.8's that you submitted here shortly :)

Did anyone happen to notice that the last sale for the 9.8 LBCC cover went for 550.00 in april and the last sale of the 9.8 NYCC 2010 cover went for 470.00 in March.

I paid 296.00 in March for the LBCC 9.8 and that gave me the willies.

Did anyone happen to notice that the last sale for the 9.8 LBCC cover went for 550.00 in april and the last sale of the 9.8 NYCC 2010 cover went for 470.00 in March.

I paid 296.00 in March for the LBCC 9.8 and that gave me the willies.

Hmm I wonder if I should sell mine....