• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

Hmmmmm........I think the plan of this thread was to just say anything that comes out of everyones mouth!!!

There is really no point to this thread its just :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah::o:blahblah: :blahblah:

The Master plan of this threat is in full force !!!! You want to go away but at this point everyone has invested to much time to go away !!!! :flamed:

like i said MY DAY HAS BEEN mess,then it goes to ok during the week,then SUCKS AGAIN

Um

Lemme try to figure this one out...

Your day has been poop. Then it got better in the future. Then you returned only to find out it's still poop.

Why didn't you just stay in the future where it got better?

like i said MY DAY HAS BEEN mess,then it goes to ok during the week,then SUCKS AGAIN

Um

Your day has been poop. Then it got better in the future. Then you returned only to find out it's still poop.

Great Scott where is the Delorean :preach:

Um

That's the first time someone other than my wife has called me "great".

I'm a Happy Sulphur :headbang:

Um

Has anyone ever said "Beam me up, Scotty" to you?

hm

Um

hm

You have NO idea doh!

I was stationed on the Carrier USS Enterprise

Um

hm

You have NO idea doh!

I was stationed on the Carrier USS Enterprise

The Enterprise,my father designed the radar for that carrier.He worked at Hughes Aircraft. :headbang:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dude, if these guys are getting to you, you might want to rethink your involvement in comic collecting. I don't think you've got the nerves for it.

Dude, if these guys are getting to you, you might want to rethink your involvement in comic collecting. I don't think you've got the nerves for it.

This is what I read.

blah blah blah blah capt comics blah blah blah you're stupid blah blah blah.

this is what he reads

This is what I read.

this is what he reads

strofl.gif

This is what I read.

this is what he reads

EDIT: I quoted that wrong