• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

I don't want have to repeat myself a hundred times,this is what frustrated me the first time.I'm not a babysitter,to tell you the same things over and over.You always ask for advice and yet you never take it,there are so many knowledgeable members here to learn from.You just rehash the same old BS :cry: my patience is running thin.

i know what you mean i am unhappy too but do not know how to change my situation do you have any advice? i am young and willing to learn do you have cap comics? my fav is 109 which is a key but i'd rather have some GA comics like everyone else do you know where i can buy a affordable cap #1? that is a grail i think

i love getting made fun of and mocked .That doesnt question my intelligence at all

It's wrong to laugh at you but you do bring it on yourself. You're up, you're

down, you're happy, you're sad, you like or don't like your comics and your

girlfriend. People get tired of the circular logic and drama and get frustrated

when the advice they give you doesn't seem to help.

I'm trying to say this as nicely as possible. Find an even keel and work on staying happy and work towards a fullfilling life. As Paratrooper has been trying to say, look for a better job and dump that crud job. Consider

apprenticing as a plumber or electrician or other trade; the jobs are quite

rewarding and pay well, don't require genius level IQs and pay you to go to

school.

i not make fun or mock you at all i would never do that i also am not questioning your intelligence seriously i see 295 or so pages in this thread it's obvious that by now all the advice given has sunken in and you know where to go from here my name is paratrooper and i like paratrooper covers which ones are keys?

the ones with captain america on the covers

those are cool capt america is my favorite do you have any advice which ones i can buy? i have about 600 paratrooper covers and i'm thinking about selling them for the ones with capt america only, which ones are key? i may just buy CGC ones how much does a cgc capt comics 1 sell for? i really like that one

burn them and get the insurance payout and buy a good one.
Make sure your insurance company isn't Allstate first.

Make sure you buy insurance before you make the claim.