• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

I may nominate myself as one of the below creatures because I keep coming back to read this thread. My other option is to just have my wife kick me full bore right in the ing nutz. (thumbs u

The Mindless Ones are fictional monsters appearing in the Marvel Comics universe. Their first appearance was in Strange Tales #127

They are extra-dimensional creatures summoned via magic to do the bidding of others (they have no will of their own). They appear to have a thick, roughly humanoid shape standing taller than most men and a hide that appears to be made of rock. They have no faces to speak of except a single glowing eye. They have savage dispositions and minimal intelligence.

Mindless_One-1.jpg

What we're doing here is helping you develop the thicker skin needed to surf these boards, bud.

You have to realize your collecting methods are the exact opposite of the methods we've suggested to you. But you keep on asking for the same help.

How do some define insanity? Repeating the same action over and over, but expecting a different outcome each time.

We're kind of going insane trying to help you. Can't tell if you really want it or not.

Dude, if these guys are getting to you, you might want to rethink your involvement in comic collecting. I don't think you've got the nerves for it.

This is what I read.

blah blah blah blah capt comics blah blah blah you're stupid blah blah blah.

this is what he reads

strofl.gif

LOL.jpg

hahaha no more cap YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Is this supposed to mean you burned 'em? meh

this means im fed up people on here try to help me im a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point and everyone should know it i have no friends,no life,and no point of continuing to ruin everyone i have no reason to have this thread or anything im sorry

oh

what i am just so lost what to do right now one minute i wanna make money,then read,then collect,then money,read,collect ,then want to collect cgc and the covers then read over and over and OVER AND OVER

i should just figure it out and maybe quit i do know 85% of the people on this forum would be hi static

hahaha no more cap YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Is this supposed to mean you burned 'em? meh

this means im fed up people on here try to help me im a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point and everyone should know it i have no friends,no life,and no point of continuing to ruin everyone i have no reason to have this thread or anything im sorry

The plot thickens.... Will Justin find his inner force to combat the outer demons? Will he be able to surpass the non-existent enemies of the CGC boards? Will he triumph over self-doubt and become the man of vision he was born to be? Stay tuned to our next scheduled program, same bat-day, same bat-channel

Isn't this the fourth or fifth FDQ moment,in one thread? That's got to be a record. lol

I've lost count. This thread has " Gut Wrenching Nightmare" written all over it. I feel like my whole body had been shot up with novacaine.

DR.X

Isn't this the fourth or fifth FDQ moment,in one thread? That's got to be a record. lol

I've lost count. This thread has " Gut Wrenching Nightmare" written all over it. I feel like my whole body had been shot up with novacaine.

DR.X

lol