• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant takes another one in the shorts - What happened?

367 posts in this topic

doh!

two seperate journals.

One journal per idea. I like it!!

Once a journal entry is posted, it can't be changed. Hence, a second entry.*

*Journal entries that post straight to the message boards = one of the dumber ideas to come down the pike.

doh!

two seperate journals.

One journal per idea. I like it!!

Once a journal entry is posted, it can't be changed. Hence, a second entry.*

*Journal entries that post straight to the message boards = one of the dumber ideas to come down the pike.

lol That actually makes sense. He can't post because of the strike, but he can do a consecutive series of Journal Entries. :whee:

Am i wrong or do the mods not really actively go thru the board looking for strikeworthy posts? Do they pretty much only become aware of posts from the "notify mods" button or are they actively looking for them?

I'm trying to figure out who and WHY someone would use the "notify mods" for someone saying basically "say that to my face"??? (shrug)

Am i wrong or do the mods not really actively go thru the board looking for strikeworthy posts? Do they pretty much only become aware of posts from the "notify mods" button or are they actively looking for them?

I'm trying to figure out who and WHY someone would use the "notify mods" for someone saying basically "say that to my face"??? (shrug)

Don't get me started. :sumo:

Don't get me started. :sumo:

:baiting:

I like Transplant but it's only because I know him personally from comic shows.

He would be one of the people on these boards I would not care much for if I did not know him aside from his posting.

Now when I say not care much for it's not like I wish anything bad to happen to them I would just avoid them.

Seems like a lot of people need to avoid a lot of people on the boards. 2c