• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

Who else is constantly complaining, feeling bad for themselves, and require constant adult supervision? hm

Oh yeah

9c9f117c.png

Star ratings. God, I miss those days.It was AWESOME hammering people's stars.:cloud9:Oh, and someday, Cal will no longer be with us. Not that I wish you ill, Cal, but you're human, too. And when that day happens, I am going to be like a shark on your hoards.:whee:

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Simply Powerful eCommerce

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

Your hoards are weak.IMG_1117.jpg
Mine are weaker. I don't have any the same.groupshotsfebruary72010001.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010003.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010004.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010005.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010008.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010009.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010010.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010011.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010012.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010013.jpg
Alright! A worthy collection!CAL who admires the collection, wishes that the ill will on this Board did not exist...
You ignorant tosser. Way to disrespect a persons collecting focus and what he enjoys to collect.Again, you just keep on raising achievement by lowering expectations

If anybody wants to see the re-emergence of Cal back in 2003, there's always this classic thread:

Rant!!

I am going to get this inappropriate post # 346754 removed.

Coming up on 10 years of sheer lunacy :cloud9:

Well, I now truly understand the meaning of Yogi Berra's famous quote.."It's déjà vu all over again".

I had never read the earlier threads, I was on the other side on the eBay Chatboard, happy that he was here, not there, cause it was peaceful.

There were/are two kinds of boards on eBay, the Chatboard ..which is the one I refer to , and the threaded boards. I rarely read those, one was enough. The threaded boards were entirely different. We were a pretty small group that would try and meet at conventions, people's houses. We still try and meet at conventions.

Stu and Cal would regularly make some kind of deals that one would stay there, and one would stay here, I'd only hear about it after the fact...but it's amazing how much what he posted then is repeated now.

I'm not sure I can sleep now, but thanks for sharing, it was like a macabre history lesson;)

Jack...you were waiving that 9.6, expecting people to drop with envy...You never asked, but a number of us really COULD have bought those, but we had no interest...still don't. Just like some people don't covet my low grade GA gems...not everyone likes collecting the same stuff.

:tonofbricks: This thread is kind of depressing. Why does ANY of this matter? Let it go Cal, this appears to me to have happened long ago and while this thread has been super entertaining, you've gone and insulted RMA's collection and that ticks me off. I quite like RMA and I don't like it when people insult people I like. Call me selfish. :sumo: Step back and put things into perspective. There are plenty of people here who probably think it's weird that you collect so many copies of one issue, but I'm sure they've held back out of respect, because that's what considerate people do. You also publicly wrote off Mike who is one of the most respectable members of this board, and I KNOW you respect him since you've said it a few times yourself. Is that really what you want? To break all your allegiances before this series of treads is done?

It's fine to have opinions about things, or to have a problem with something, but you're dragging down (or seemingly trying to drag down) other great individuals with you and I, for one, am tired of seeing this happen! Based on what I see, you have been the instigator from the beginning and I really think you need to realize that.

Please! Cal, I like you for a few reasons, but you're sure as heck making me not like you for a few other reasons. Why do this to yourself? Do you want revenge? If not, then what, for Pete's sake?

Please, answer that question for the board. :shrug:

:tonofbricks: This thread is kind of depressing. Why does ANY of this matter? Let it go Cal, this appears to me to have happened long ago and while this thread has been super entertaining, you've gone and insulted RMA's collection and that ticks me off. I quite like RMA and I don't like it when people insult people I like. Call me selfish. :sumo: Step back and put things into perspective. There are plenty of people here who probably think it's weird that you collect so many copies of one issue, but I'm sure they've held back out of respect, because that's what considerate people do. You also publicly wrote off Mike who is one of the most respectable members of this board, and I KNOW you respect him since you've said it a few times yourself. Is that really what you want? To break all your allegiances before this series of treads is done?

It's fine to have opinions about things, or to have a problem with something, but you're dragging down (or seemingly trying to drag down) other great individuals with you and I, for one, am tired of seeing this happen! Based on what I see, you have been the instigator from the beginning and I really think you need to realize that.

Please! Cal, I like you for a few reasons, but you're sure as heck making me not like you for a few other reasons. Why do this to yourself? Do you want revenge? If not, then what, for Pete's sake?

You like RMA?

You like RMA?

Cal Whisperer?

You like RMA?

He's been nothing but informative, and in pretty much every case I've seen, brutally honest and totally fair. He's the kind of guy I would go to for advice, based on what I've seen. I like to think I'm a good judge of character. :headbang:

Why, don't you? :foryou::baiting:lol

Edited by Liaton-9000

You like RMA?

:hi:

You like RMA?

He's been nothing but informative, and in pretty much every case I've seen, brutally honest and totally fair. He's the kind of guy I would go to for advice, based on what I've seen. I like to think I'm a good judge of character. :headbang:

Why, don't you? :foryou::baiting:lol

Now the only thing that gives me hope

Is my love of a certain dope

Rose tints my world

Keeps me safe from my trouble and pain