• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HURRICANE IRENE FLOOD SALE - GOTTA HATE IT!

174 posts in this topic

I talked to Allen this Morning and he is surprised and grateful for all the help so far.

Allen is a proud individual that doesn't like to ask for help. So this blew him away when he got my phone call last night saying things were going on in his sales thread and he couldn't do anything about it but be thankful.

He is very touched.

Thank you from him and from me for helping out a fellow boardie and my friend.

David

I talked to Allen this Morning and he is surprised and grateful for all the help so far.

Allen is a proud individual that doesn't like to ask for help. So this blew him away when he got my phone call last night saying things were going on in his sales thread and he couldn't do anything about it but be thankful.

He is very touched.

Thank you from him and from me for helping out a fellow boardie and my friend.

David

:applause:

I was looking for something I had scanned already.

Super Duck Group make a $70 $50 donation to Allen and I'll ship them to you.

th_superduck_0002-1.jpgth_superduck_0001-1.jpgth_superduck_0001.jpgth_superduck_0002.jpg

th_superduck_0003.jpgth_superduck_0004.jpgth_superduck_0005.jpgth_superduck_0006.jpg

th_superduck_0007.jpgth_superduck_0008.jpgth_superduck_0009.jpgth_superduck_0010.jpg

Super Duck!

#8 Good (1946) cover detached

#16 Gd/VG (1947)

#19 Fair/Good (1948) (some small pieces off the back)

#28 Gd/VG (1949)

#30 Gd (spine wear and a subscription crease)

#41 Fine/Fine+ (1951)

#43 Fine-

#69 Gd- (there is a 2” x ½ “ piece off the back, the front is nice)

#82 Fine

#83 VG/F Some Distributor's ink on edges

#84 VG/F Distributor's ink top Edge

#86 Fine- Some distributor's ink on the edges

(Guide is about $205)

I'm adding this book as per Allen's consent...

After posting :takeit: please contact OP (Allen) for his PayPal information and forward your shipping address to me.

Once paid, I'll ship out the book. :)

Marvel Premiere 15

CGC 9.0 - White Pages

$110 Shipped

(I'm sorry about the picture but I'm doing this from my phone and it was the only thing I had that was already uploaded into photobucket. I can provide a scan later. The book looks really sharp... back cover too.)

caps5-1.jpg

These are the last two I can get up this morning. I still have 10 or so to list but I might not get them up til tomorrow. I will try and get everyone a total with shipping tonight so please send me your zip codes so I can calculate it. Thanks so much to all of you again!