• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The most disappointing comic you own?

60 posts in this topic

I know that comics have a lot of "cliff hangers" but some books are just wrong. What comic do you have that looks cool from the cover then just flops? I have seen G.I. Joe show you the face of Snake eyes but not give any real information. The Green Goblin die...or did he? Superman fight the hulk just to be on the same side at the end of the story. This is one that really got me

003-1.jpg

The first Superman vs Flash race.After all it was a tie doh!

What the hell was appealing about the cover? :eek:

I was Pinky........, I was somebody..., then I was just the first head on the left...., :sorry:

What the hell was appealing about the cover? :eek:

I was Pinky........, I was somebody..., then I was just the first head on the left...., :sorry:

I'll go out on a limb and predict that one doesn't make it past the critics. hm

If she did this wouldn't she be a bad person?

004-1.jpg

I nominate this for worst Neal Adams cover ever. :eek:

jeebus - there are about a 100 others - don't let your rose-colored glasses fool you. He might have been adequate, but no reason for the price differentials you are seeing currently. I'll out wait the fad.