• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I guess I'm just confused about the whole DC reboot

17 posts in this topic

I've read all the #1's that have come out so far, and I don't see this as any kind of reboot.

Practically all the issues are still within the continuity of the "old" DC Universe.

Justice League has been the only book that has felt like it might possibly be a reinterpretation of the characters. Green Lantern and Red Lanterns most certainly did NOT.

I've only read 3 titles:

Green Arrow #1 - I just dropped from my pull list

JLA #1 - will give it a couple more issues, but will probably drop it.

Batgirl #1 - Same as JLA.

I've asked a couple of people who run the local comic stores and they have told me, some people love it and many are like me dropping DC. Except for the Bat Books.

The Green Lantern books and Batman are in continuity with the "classic" DC universe as far as I know.
Well that aught to make things less confusing for everybody. When does the "classic" continuity end?

OR... when does the "classic" Green Lantern or Batman story lead to the rest of the "classic" DC universe returning... hm

The Green Lantern books and Batman are in continuity with the "classic" DC universe as far as I know.
Well that aught to make things less confusing for everybody. When does the "classic" continuity end?

OR... when does the "classic" Green Lantern or Batman story lead to the rest of the "classic" DC universe returning... hm

That's easy. The next reboot in 16 months