• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Facebook upgrade today...

41 posts in this topic

Hi Cal, I have never interacted with you on the boards before, probably due to your well known disdain for us newbies.

But surely even one so full of hubristic bull as yourself should appreciate the irony that your last "column" was essentially a massive cluster spoon between yourself (bagillion posts) and a pile of other veteran posters (bagillion posts each).

There was nothing in that thread of any possible interest to any serious comic collectors, it was merely an exercise in narcisstic megalomania.

Seriously, dude get over yourself.

This is an Internet chartroom dedicated to comic books not the UN or IMF.

Whizzer, who doesn't take himself anywhere near as seriously as CAL.

Oh and by all means flame on, I am done in one as far as you are concerned.

Hi Cal, I have never interacted with you on the boards before, probably due to your well known disdain for us newbies.

But surely even one so full of hubristic bull as yourself should appreciate the irony that your last "column" was essentially a massive cluster spoon between yourself (bagillion posts) and a pile of other veteran posters (bagillion posts each).

There was nothing in that thread of any possible interest to any serious comic collectors, it was merely an exercise in narcisstic megalomania.

Quizzer,

You have been chosen to be part of the "inner, outer circle" of CGC's megalomaniacal narcissts. Membership card is on the way.

I posted many examples of CGC'D COMIC BOOKS CGC'D COMIC BOOKS CGC'D COMIC BOOKS CGC'D COMIC BOOKS CGC'D COMIC BOOKS

and I can do what I want in MY threads.

As the newbie you are, you missed the CGC'D COMIC BOOKS, you just want to put me down and rain on my parade. Got news for ya; can't be done. I can't be stopped. many have tried, I am still here, some of THEM are banned. Now they did not get banned because they were as bright as you. But as the newbie you are, you might not be so smart after all. Most newbies earn their way here, and a hint: not by starting on established members.

Am I mad at you? No. I don't have that much time for this.

Am I being arrogant towards you? Maybe. But YOU stuck the newbie nose where it did not belong and I took a swipe back.

Do I question your " being a serious comic book collector"? You betacha I question that part of your post.

CAL who hopes that you are truly one-and-done...

Mmmmm narcisstic megalomania...

drooling_homer.gif

As the newbie you are, you missed the CGC'D COMIC BOOKS, you just want to put me down and rain on my parade. Got news for ya; can't be done. I can't be stopped. many have tried, I am still here, some of THEM are banned. Now they did not get banned because they were as bright as you. But as the newbie you are, you might not be so smart after all. Most newbies earn their way here, and a hint: not by starting on established members.

6170422168_6efa1766bf_z.jpg

6170422168_6efa1766bf_z.jpg

I'd love to open her lock

Go to settings and choose English(UK) instead of English(US) and everything goes back to normal.

That's a workaround but it doesn't work for everyone.

Agree.

I Jumped to G+ today. So much less clutter but I'm unable to stalk fellow forumites now :(