• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your San Francisco/Tom Reilly books
4 4

856 posts in this topic

Can you post back covers for all these as well, purty please?

I'll post back covers of mine if you buy something off of my web-site... www.bedrockcity.com

Can you post back covers for all these as well, purty please?

I'll post back covers of mine if you buy something off of my web-site... www.bedrockcity.com

lol

Why did the pics I put up of comics just get pulled? I guess the mods are bored tonight!

[font:Times New Roman]Same thing happened to me. Alas, I tried to post a couple of Reilly BC's just to test Bob's remarkable knowledge. Is that too controversial? [/font] (shrug)

Why did the pics I put up of comics just get pulled? I guess the mods are bored tonight!

[font:Times New Roman]Same thing happened to me. Alas, I tried to post a couple of Reilly BC's just to test Bob's remarkable knowledge. Is that too controversial?[/font] (shrug)

"The greater our knowledge increases, the greater our ignorance unfolds."

John F. Kennedy

When they pulled Bob's response every post that referenced it, quoted it, or replied to it also went poof.

When they pulled Bob's response every post that referenced it, quoted it, or replied to it also went poof.

Could always repost the back covers ....

[font:Times New Roman]Will do, then we'll see if Bob wants to take a shot at identifying 'em! >>> lol

Here goes... [/font]

Reillyscan1_zpsa37096ce.jpg

Reillyscan2_zps0735372a.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Will do, then we'll see if Bob wants to take a shot at identifying 'em! >>> lol

Here goes... [/font]

Reillyscan1_zpsa37096ce.jpg

Reillyscan2_zps0735372a.jpg

I wonder how many teenagers, as (I think) Reilly supposedly was, had name stamps with their not-so-legible signatures? Seems as if that might have been a somewhat pricey proposition, but maybe not.

There's something about this cover that I really like.

sfFeature70_zps98b7eba7.jpg

Is it Doll Man's hot pants?

lol no, you may like that though! ( ...but I do like his cape :grin:)

I think I like it because of the Egyptian motif and the hyroglifics.

There's something about this cover that I really like.

sfFeature70_zps98b7eba7.jpg

Is it Doll Man's hot pants?

lol no, you may like that though! ( ...but I do like his cape :grin:)

I think I like it because of the Egyptian motif and the hyroglifics.

I've got a little Egyptian fetish myself. Denim hot pants on a muscular dude, not so much. :eek: