• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The WORST Modern Comic Cover Yet???

71 posts in this topic

Is there ANY modern comic cover that's as bad as this one??? I can not believe that this is the "alternate" cover IDW wants you to spend an additional $3.99 on?!?!?!?!

GIJOE_RealAmericanHero_173_cvrB.jpg

Yeah, that sucks!!!

Scarlett is totally gonna get smoked in the first five minutes if she wears yellow to play paintball like that .

They should have shot that pic with less light and more grain, for more of an edginess factor. But, I guess it looks one of those Saturday Morning television ads for GI Joe toys when I grew up in the 80's(maybe that's what they were aiming for). My 2c

Well I guess everyone has a like and dislike...

I guess for me the comic medium is about "art" and posing action figures isn't my kind of art.

There were some really sweet photo covers back in the day.

Munsters, Star Trek, Dark Shadows, and almost every cool 60's TV show. lol

Given the quality of a lot of modern books and their cover art it's not a bad idea to throw a photo variant in there, especially when title is tied to something so established and steeped in nostalgia in it's own right.

Is there ANY modern comic cover that's as bad as this one??? I can not believe that this is the "alternate" cover IDW wants you to spend an additional $3.99 on?!?!?!?!

1) I will own this cover. It's a great nostalgia piece.

2) did you finally get married?

3) when did the move from 'Bama (roll tide) to New Mexico happen?

1) I will own this cover. It's a great nostalgia piece.

2) did you finally get married?

3) when did the move from 'Bama (roll tide) to New Mexico happen?

Yeap got married and moved to NM about 5 months ago!

I am really surprised so many of you like this cover???

I have tried hard to step back and look at it differently but I can't get past the "it sucks" reaction...

I still respect all your opinions but your wrong!!! lol

my wrong?

There's no feet, it must be Liefeld?

That is a terrible cover.