• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age War comics
15 15

1,413 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2022 at 7:39 AM, gadzukes said:

IMG_4663.jpeg

IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4664.jpeg

IMG_4666.jpeg

IMG_4667.jpeg

Nothing like a little “bullet in the head” to brighten up the holidays. Nice group of war pickups. They mostly look familiar to me. I have reached the point where it has to be REAL special to me. My war boxes are pretty full so now if I get a new one, I have to get rid of a couple. 

A pickup from a small local show yesterday. Fished it out from a box. Was priced a little below condition guide. Amazed it wasn’t on the wall but the guy had mostly bronze to modern. I asked if he had any older books and he pointed to a box at the end of his table. Pays to ask and look.

Would like a better one but this one will have to do for now. This one is getting pricey… Happy to have one at all. 

F9A6F9ED-E012-485A-A601-0C9FCD565C55.jpeg

On 3/13/2023 at 11:47 AM, Robot Man said:

A pickup from a small local show yesterday. Fished it out from a box. Was priced a little below condition guide. Amazed it wasn’t on the wall but the guy had mostly bronze to modern. I asked if he had any older books and he pointed to a box at the end of his table. Pays to ask and look.

Would like a better one but this one will have to do for now. This one is getting pricey… Happy to have one at all. 

F9A6F9ED-E012-485A-A601-0C9FCD565C55.jpeg

Has become a hot book and i'm not just talking the flame thrower :bigsmile:

On 3/13/2023 at 8:53 AM, Robot Man said:

I love what it says in the guide. Something about a Russian solder getting “bar-b-qued”…:roflmao:

The sallow skin and time period indicate the soldier being fried to a crisp is one of my relatives from the People’s Liberation Army sent by the Communist Chinese to support the North Koreans.