• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

Coming up with ideas... hm

I like to go through the boardies posts. You will soon have a good feel for what

they collect.

By the way Dave hm do you collect alot of Disney comics, like in your sig. line?

:roflmao: David who is trying to throw another David off the scent of the trail.

David who is a friend of Jesus.

I like to go through the boardies posts. You will soon have a good feel for what

they collect.

By the way Dave hm do you collect alot of Disney comics, like in your sig. line?

:roflmao: David who is trying to throw another David off the scent of the trail.

Okay, NOW I'm confused. I'm reading like, three different boardies from this post.

they collect.

hm

they collect.

This reeks of shill. hm

they collect.

This reeks of shill. hm

lol