• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

Don't anyone open their gift until Christmas. (tsk)

Oh bullpucky!

Or is that a rule? :(

yeah, I believe that's a rule.....uninforcable, mind you, but recommended.

You may open early if you celebrate other celebratory holidays that happen to fall before Christmas, eg. Hannukah.

I believe nothing you say in this persona. The Holiday Ham is the final authority.

thirdgreenham pretty much summed it up perfectly. (thumbs u

As usual. :shy:

lol So, I got a person who has some unusual tastes and started rummaging ebay for something quirky. I found it very quickly but didn't really know what it was...neither did the seller.

After doing some research on the internet and finding some similar items for sale, it turns out it might be worth 10-15x what I paid for it. I hope the guy enjoys it!

lol So, I got a person who has some unusual tastes and started rummaging ebay for something quirky. I found it very quickly but didn't really know what it was...neither did the seller.

After doing some research on the internet and finding some similar items for sale, it turns out it might be worth 10-15x what I paid for it. I hope the guy enjoys it!

Wouldn't it be funny if the person you bought it from turns out to be the guy you're buying for? hm

That would be funny but after looking through the stuff, I don't think he would let them go. Absolutely fascinating stuff and my assistant was trying to talk me into keeping them for myself!

That would be funny but after looking through the stuff, I don't think he would let them go. Absolutely fascinating stuff and my assistant was trying to talk me into keeping them for myself!

Can you PM me a link to the EBay sale? Now I'm curious what it is.

What if you're the recipient?

What if you're the recipient?

Yeah, did you happen to ask for the human saddle? hm

No way. I'll let the recipient tell all if he wants to.

I will try to be home tomorrow to speak with the mail carrier. :mad: I was expecting 3 packages last week. I was going to be out of town for Thanksgiving. I know he just sets our packages on the very edge of the porch where they will get wet. I left him a note to leave our packages at the PO until Monday. He hasn't left one piece of mail yet. I went to the Po and picked up a registered package and our letters. I am not sure what happened to the other two packages. One of them is the secret santa gift I purchased.

It's going to be a kick in the nuts if my SS sends me a stack of Youngblood comics. :ohnoez:

Be glad I'm not your SS... I have a stack of Youngblood comics that I've been trying to give away for ten years... What's your address again? :kidaround:

It's going to be a kick in the nuts if my SS sends me a stack of Youngblood comics. :ohnoez:

Be glad I'm not your SS... I have a stack of Youngblood comics that I've been trying to give away for ten years... What's your address again? :kidaround:

Can I have your stack of 9.8 Stevens books instead? :wishluck:

:blush:

Your sig line is deceiving...

It's a statement.