• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chunkybutt and his Feedback

32 posts in this topic

Yo,

I just now realized that we had ebay feedback scores here. If I have had a dealing with you please inform the general public on how it went.

WARNING if you post anything bad I will kick your arse at the next con we go to (thumbs u

Eric sent the books i ordered out in a timely manner and they were well packaged :) the books came a little better graded than i expected wich was an added bonus !

would highly reccomend him

Griff

Had a quick, easy and painless transaction with ol' Chunk on a book he bought from me. I'm bringin' his feedback thread back to the front page, yo.

I just got a box of comics from eric about a week ago. The deal first originally started as a normal transaction where i was buying comics from him, but he ended up asking me for some blank variant sketches in trade for the comics i was planning on buying. He also said he would throw in some more comics and when i opened up the box, i was pleasently surprised. Eric did more than hook me up. Eric is also a great guy, friendly and easy to deal with and his packing skills are top notch. I am more than happy with the way this deal turned out and i got a big stack of free comics on top of it. What more could you ask for?

Highly recomended!!

(thumbs u

Responsible "I'll Take It" buyer and a fast payment. Was easy and pleasant to deal with. What more would anyone want?

Thanks again and enjoy the book.