• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Force anyone reading

28 posts in this topic

Best Marvel book going.

+100000000000000

x50

top that! lol

Very good book and the art is incredible...

It also seems like this book comes out on more than a monthly schedule, which is rare!

Glad to see everyone enjoying it!!!!

I find it highly enjoyable though to tell the truth, I did have a preference for the previous incarnation of X Force.

Fantomex is awesome.

Can anybody give me a concise explanation of him?

He seems cool,but I don`t know much about him before this series.

The most concise explanation that can be given, and still tell you about the character:

Grant Morrison created a mutant for the Marvel Universe.

The Milligan/Allred run? I liked that too. Can anyone give a quick list of all related books to the current and previous volume? I started on this, then it got away from me, and I'd like to catch up (and not miss tie-ins, one shots, etc).

Now there is a 28 issue run after that deals with the creation of the new team as well as the mutant Hope. The 25 issue Cables series from 2008 heavily ties into this as well. Finally, the Second Coming story line explains more about the character Hope, which is a character that is highly overlooked.

Fantomex is awesome.

Can anybody give me a concise explanation of him?

He seems cool,but I don`t know much about him before this series.

The most concise explanation that can be given, and still tell you about the character:

Grant Morrison created a mutant for the Marvel Universe.

Add that he also throws up his nervous system, which is a spaceship in which he travels around to and fro. Only Morrison.

But yes, this book is awesome!! Plus to think they are going to be adding Nightcrawler here soon, it's only going to get better.