• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 1.0 Unrestored on eBay

101 posts in this topic

The winning bidder will tape the front and back cover together, then reattach the covers to the interior with more tape, then resub for a 2.0-2.5. We'll see that book again on a consignment site in the very near future.

The winning bidder will tape the front and back cover together, then reattach the covers to the interior with more tape, then resub for a 2.0-2.5. We'll see that book again on a consignment site in the very near future.

Wish I could afford it, I'd keep it as is.

Had an agreement this morning to purchase this copy. Bidding is now over agreed upon price so I suspect the seller will back out

Were you going to tape it up? :baiting:

Nope. Was buying it for friend ... Book would have been untouched

Had an agreement this morning to purchase this copy. Bidding is now over agreed upon price so I suspect the seller will back out

:applause:

Brilliant Jeff! Hope it works out for you ;)

Not me. I hate tape, and hate that CGC upgrades for it. :frustrated:

he needed a little time , which most of us do, and asked if I would facilitate for him and i said "sure"...wonder if the seller is contracturally obligated to sell at offered and accepted price lol

yah. :D

he needed a little time , which most of us do, and asked if I would facilitate for him and i said "sure"...wonder if the seller is contracturally obligated to sell at offered and accepted price lol
very nice of you bud...seller has not ended the auction yet. hm

Rick, since the 31 has "caught up" guide wise to the 33, do you think the 29 will pass the 33 in time as well? I'm asking in terms of "guide value" and not true FMV which we know 29s and 31s sell for stronger multiples than 33s.

+1

Rick, since the 31 has "caught up" guide wise to the 33, do you think the 29 will pass the 33 in time as well? I'm asking in terms of "guide value" and not true FMV which we know 29s and 31s sell for stronger multiples than 33s.

in reality, as you know, it already has...and on my OSPG pricing sugg report each year, it has as well (thumbs u

in reality, as you know, it already has...and on my OSPG pricing sugg report each year, it has as well (thumbs u

Hopefully they will reflect that with the next guide. ;)

decent cover appeal...would not be surprised if a bidding war pushed it to $10k at auction end.

fully agree! :headbang: Would not be surprised to see it go there.

I said somewhere recently on the boards, that I felt a 1.0 Tec 31 would go over 7 easily, and more probably over 8K if one came up.

Talking about entry level prices.