• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 1.0 Unrestored on eBay

101 posts in this topic

It was listed and pulled twice already as far as I know. Now it's listed for a third time.

Very shady.

Is that another person offering this copy which was pullled twice. hm

I've lost track, its either that same second seller again, or a new third seller. hm

I'll try and look it up later.

I'm thinking of listing it next week. You want to take the week after?

I thought I was next.

I suppose we could all list it at the same time. hm

It was listed and pulled twice already as far as I know. Now it's listed for a third time.

Very shady.

I've lost track, its either that same second seller again, or a new third seller. hm

I'm thinking of listing it next week. You want to take the week after?

lol

sure thing. (thumbs u

Very shady.

It's been an overwhelming months of books to view. :grin:

It has been! :cloud9::cool:

Very shady.

Same (second) seller that pulled it once before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250919156461?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-31-Cgc-1-0-/250939849443?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D250919156461%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4548169305507282117

Very shady.

Same (second) seller that pulled it once before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250919156461?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-31-Cgc-1-0-/250939849443?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D250919156461%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4548169305507282117

So, probably the second seller had an offer and ended the listing...listed again because the buyer balked. hm

should i assume by the lack of response that either everyone is a) bidding or planning to bid on this or b) no one cares about 'Tec #31 anymore? this is the same copy as has previously been posted. does this listing seem legitimate to everyone?

Yesterday, I asked him about the numerous auctions & here is his response. Sure enough, 5 minutes later, he pulled it again. Maybe he was baiting me to make an offer off of ebay?: :baiting:

Dear jusindude,

Hi, you have auctioned this book and pulled it, etc. Are you letting the auction end this time?Just curious. Thanks.Brannon

Dear bgasaway71i5,

I have pulled it before due to unforeseen circumstances.I may have to end it because I'm trying to add more pictures so that I can allow buyers to get a full view of the book.Thanks for the question and sorry for any confusion.- jusindude